for Inevitably Delinquents

1/27/2016 c1 6Princess Caveia1234
Lmfao XD "lying in my bed with the covers over me, doing some yoga" Hahaha! That is THE best thing I've ever heard. Also, BP is literally my dog! I can totally relate XD I like how his parents really didn't want him to leave to the point they put a baby monitor in his room lmfao! And his sister was nice enough to help a brotha out!

The Molly and the checkout lady is literally me. Same person, different situations. XD

OMFG this chapter was SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD! Gil sounds like a complete criminal and I find it incredibly hilarious how Molly's just helping him anyways. There were so many moments I loved but I don't wanna list them all down because that would be the entire chapter! Gosh I can't wait to read on to the other chapters!
1/21/2016 c5 2RyannDaughterOfHermes
SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! PLLLLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
1/21/2016 c4 RyannDaughterOfHermes
Oh my gosh. That ending was perfect. I loved it. Despite the platonic(ness..?) of their relationship. Other than that I absolutely LOVED this fic. ️️️️️️️
11/15/2015 c3 RyannDaughterOfHermes
I LOVED this chapter. Especially the "I-have-a-vocabulary-of-twelve-words-so-don't-expect-a-wide-variety-of-insults insult" part that had me dying xDDDDDDDDDD
11/10/2015 c2 RyannDaughterOfHermes
OMG THIS CHAPTER HAD EVERYTHING.
Struggling Goby goatees, Gil POV's, and anxious, slow, awkward, and loud Molly ninjas. WHAT MORE CAN A GIRL WANT
11/7/2015 c2 24AmberStone12
THEY SHALL BRING DOWN THE RAIN!

anyway, this was a really cute chapter. The Golly is really starting to heat up! I love the loophole gil uses for the breaking and entering! He is so daring! And the muscles thing XD I just want to see the reactions of all the people they pranked! Its gonna be hilarious! can't wait for the next chapter!
10/31/2015 c1 14The achievement hunter guy
Please make more!
10/26/2015 c1 2RyannDaughterOfHermes
I LOVE THIS. SO MUCH

(and I'm gonna copy it to my notes just in case it gets deleted)

Desktop/Tablet Mode . Blog . Twitter . Help . Sign Up  Top