FanFiction.Net
for Out of the Frying Pan, Into the Fire

8/14/2016 c16 A Man Undercover
When is Twilight ever going to realize that nearly everything involving James was also her fault, and that she is no better than him? All she's currently doing is making more mistakes.

Are her friends ever going to realize the same thing about themselves?

Will any ever remember the meaning of friendship and what they learned about friendship?
8/14/2016 c16 7tyrantOFathens
I really want James just to knock on the door of Twilights castle and ask to see Colin. As horribly as that would end, it would be hilarious.

Another wonderful chapter, detailed as always, with a very nice character building scene for Twilight and Colin.

Keep up the good work my friend!
8/10/2016 c15 tyrantOFathens
Darn... no heart to heart talks between the two, Celestia isnt doing a good job holding up her reputation. But James dont care. Hes a boss and always will be.

And then Colin went and done goofed. Granted, i would have done the same in his situation, but.

Great work my friend! Great detail as always, amd wonderful character portrayal. Keep up the amazing work!
8/5/2016 c14 tyrantOFathens
Go Colin! You'll get youself on everyones bad side almost as fast as james at this rate! Granted, this is all twilights fault...

Anyways, great chapter my friend! Good detail, and great characterisation. Can't wait for more!
7/20/2016 c13 tyrantOFathens
I cant tell if Celestia would ne willing to hear out James or not if he managed to get into the castle once more. It would be the sensable thing, but then again, neither of them share good feelings.

But no matter what, the meeting between Colin and James is going to be awkward, and then when the third guy shows up, it'l get even better!

Great work my friend, keep it up!
7/11/2016 c12 Guest
A FEMALE![HUMAN]XD
3/30/2016 c1 Peanut
Keep up the good work! I look forward to what you have in store.
3/22/2016 c1 Dugj
Can you at least post a picture of James Alistair performing feats like fighting Celestia or Thrall, constantly evading the Elements of Harmony and/or the Equestrian Guards for your avatars picture for your profile.
3/22/2016 c6 Guest
Probably Colin is James's long lost twin brother. The fact that Colin' s a human wasn't the only reason why Celestia had mistaken him for James in the last chapter. Humans come in all shapes and sizes. So Colin doesn't look anything different from James besides being skinnier and has no scars. Therefore, James Alistair must have had a family before arriving in Equestria. That's the reason why I think that Colin must be James's twin.
3/13/2016 c5 Guest
Woah! There's another human in Equestria? I didn't see that one coming. I wonder how James would react.
3/10/2016 c4 Fanboy157854
When are you going to update, goddamnit?!
1/2/2016 c3 Guest
Can James have the ability to use magic?
12/19/2015 c3 Guest
hey bro are you dead or is this fic dead?
11/12/2015 c2 20coolerthanyou
this is a nice story I hope you finish it buddy :3]-[
11/8/2015 c2 Guest
can you please update soon cause you do know people read and enjoy your stories.
31 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »