for What The Future Brings

2/4 c1 8gabzep
Great story!
11/30/2020 c1 Cxptain
I actually thought Harry was being selfish. Blaming Spock all these years for something he said when he was a teen and NEVER letting him speak or explain to him? And the only time he finally try to reach Spock he leaves because he actually also try to move on as Harry did with Pike and keep to not speak to him and avoid him... I felt so bad for Spock.
4/25/2020 c1 Guest
This makes no fucking sense
4/13/2020 c1 MitsuH28
More chapters please or is this a one shot?
1/31/2020 c1 gindensmi
Well done!
3/16/2019 c1 Jostanos
Ok.. I like this story, but you have some people referring to themselves instead of the intended person when talking to them. Why?
2/27/2019 c1 3Bronkwin2
I cant say how much I've loved reading this story.
1/8/2019 c1 pupzpride
I enjoyed this story. I’ve read others with this similar plot but I like that you added the Pike side story and the creatures. Harry growing up on Vulcan was a plus too. Overall, good job.
10/29/2018 c1 IJustWannaReadEpicStories
it's a good story, though not original. only bad thing is how badly written it is.
8/13/2018 c1 hotcat
really great story
8/10/2018 c1 BadassFanKickass
This would have been a great harry/pike story
1/1/2018 c1 Charlie0925
Wow, I LOVED THIS AMAZING FIC! Brilliant writing here honey, just wish that there was more of it! ;o)
10/3/2017 c1 9812550-Delete-Please
That was a great story I enjoy reading this story a lot.
8/17/2017 c1 7Katsy17
amazing
7/8/2017 c1 Venus914
If you think about it, Hadrian loves Spock more than Spock loves him. How did i get that conclusions? They have both hurt each other over the years and its mostly Spocks fault. But in everything, even when Spock was beating and choking Hadrian, he never lifted a finger to hurt Spock physically. He can, he have magic but he didn't. I know Hadrian provoked Spock, but if it were Spock provoking Hadrian, he still wouldn't physically harm Spock. And marooning him too?
43 Page 1 .. Last Next »