for Passing the Torch

9/16/2016 c10 Anonymous
Ohh damn
Gohan a aaj and enraged
To match his power Vegeta or Goku need to be either enraged or work together
Let's see how that happens
Update soon
9/15/2016 c9 The Darkest wizard
This is a great story! Please update soon!
9/15/2016 c9 5nimedhel09
Yes! I read this first on AO3 and was intrigued, and now that I found it again on here, I can say that I'm hooked! It's so interesting and intriguing how you procede with the events of the mirai timeline...

I can't wait to see Vegeta pushing Gohan to become a super Saiyan and be gobsmacked by his potential, hehehe!
1/13/2016 c7 2CMCMC
Not bad, I'm definitely looking forward to reading more. It is certainly an interesting take on things, though personally I feel like there are a few issues/ideas you might want to keep in mind for the future:

1) I felt it was a little TOO soon to mention the Buu saga, though it is obviously too late to change that

2) When/how did Tien learn the Kaioken? Did the other Z-Fighters learn it?

3) a chapter that involves Gohan discussing the plan with Bulma, Chi-Chi, Yamcha, etc..

overall there is nothing truly wrong with the story, just some plot holes (2 & 3) that could use some fixing
1/13/2016 c7 Chris
I like where you're going with this story. I always believed that if Goku and Vegeta had actually been friends instead of enemies they would have made an amazing team, throw in gohan and they would have been invincible. If you're going to have all of them train so hard for Buu you're going to have to have stronger enemies then just dabura he'll be outclassed easily. What are you going to do about Cell and Brolly? introducing them as majins would be awesome and would make for some sweet battles in the future.
11/22/2015 c3 11Arroiuqlu Schiffer
I enjoy your story and I never thought about Goku beating Freeza and King Cold during the alternate timeline where he dies from the heart virus.
Anyway, good job!