for The Distance to Here

12/2/2008 c19 voldemortsdaughter-the true1
this is the best story i have ever read. the pain of waiting is smoothed over when you look for stories that have almost been finished or are longer. this story is awesum! if anyone ever gives you a flame, ignore it cuz your story SHOOK MY FOUNDATIONS! AH! Don't ever leave me hanging! Keep writing Wait! Does that say you haven't updated since 05? UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE GIRL!
4/10/2007 c19 11pstibbons
Lol... so close to the end...

"There’s going to be 21 chapters plus an epilogue."

Two more chapters... two years to write it... no, I am not *trying* to guilt trip you... (is it working?) ...
4/10/2007 c9 pstibbons
Hermione was sharp as a hot bayonet through butter, and, come morning, he was fairly sure that he would be the butter...He finally drifted off, and dreamt of dairy products.

Nice line... nearly worth Pratchett, which is a high compliment.
4/10/2007 c8 pstibbons
I liked the reference to the Dark Wizard Jesus...
2/15/2007 c19 Elithiel
woah woah woah woah, hold on here. Do my eyes deceive me, or have you not updated since 2005?

WHATS GOING ON HERE! This is madness!

come on, don't stop it now! I'm addicted! We're all addicted!

UPDATE!
4/30/2006 c1 2EternalGlory87
I don't like the Harry/Cho pairing at all. To me, this seems kinda random, considering what happened between them. Aside from that, the fic is pretty good.
2/23/2006 c19 13Avia Tantella Scott
I have become somewhat addicted to your story, and I implore you not to leave me hanging. Please update soon!
2/20/2006 c1 ME
Roses are red, violets are purple you insulted my fave HP fic now go live in a dirt hole!

(Even tho ur fic was pretty good)
2/7/2006 c19 7InkFairy
Please update soon!
1/17/2006 c19 3Elle Granger
YAY! OMG I loved it! I'm gflad they got to have fun for once. You don't know how happy you have made me...Can't wait for the next chapter!

elle
1/6/2006 c19 41aspirer
ok, now i have finally finished this and boosted your reviews to over 100 so i really think you should update this SOON! I. AM. HOOKED.

!

Looking very much forward to the next update, a big fan

aspirer
1/6/2006 c17 aspirer
wow, pile on the angst, why doncha? ;) no, this was realy good, just a bit depressing. i love the last 2 lines.
1/6/2006 c15 aspirer
Ginny is the greatest...I HOPE SHE DOESN'T DIE! PLEASE, NO! Ahem, am off to read next chapter
1/6/2006 c12 aspirer
hi, this was another good chapter, i love how draco made the connection btween the green light and the two girls. :) well done

heehee...exuberantly flatulent doormat...:D
1/6/2006 c9 aspirer
Angel's kisses! I have freckles too :) :)
117 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »