for That Which Binds Us

5/24/2020 c18 233DPhantom
Kaito must have planned for Shinichi to discover his identity that night regardless, so it doesn't really even matter that Shinichi moved the boxes lol. Since if it had gone the original way and gotten on Shinichi like Kai orginally planned, Shinichi would have seen equal pink marks show up on KID anyway, doesn't matter which if the two are splashed if it shows up on both right?

I really liked this series, very interesting to think of exploring and developing a lit of soulmate options. I'm tempted to give some of these a try, and to come up with more myself too haha. I've already done one Soulmate story (a first words with a twist) and now that I've thought about it I want to try more haha.

Good job, I thoroughly enjoyed these~!
5/24/2020 c7 3DPhantom
If Shinichi is 10, how old is Kaito in this? Toichi died when Kai was 8 so if Kai and Shinichi are still roughly the same age shouldn't Toichi have died already and his parents would know that? Or is the timeline all different in more than just no BO? Or is Kai 2 years younger than Shini ccj I and Toichi will die soon?

Anyway, really loving these interesting Soulmate ideas! Only romance I've ever written myself is a Shinkai First Words Soulmate AU lol. Makes me want to try some of these, see my own take, and consider other possible Soulmate ideas. I'm gonna keep reading for now though haha.
7/19/2016 c18 1Encryption System
An update O_O

...

YESSSSSSSSSSSS!

(Good luck on your exams.)

-EotS-
7/19/2016 c18 5Shana-Fujioka
Great chapter! I'm glad you finished all stories and didn't leave any incomplete. :)
I'm looking forward to your next story! :3
6/15/2016 c17 2GreenDrkness
You know sometimes I think I'm crazy cause I swear this is the first time I'm reading this but for some reason I feel like I read this last chapter a year ago
Love all the little prompts though I thought you would have done the stereotypical first words soul mate prompt
Keep on the writes
3/31/2016 c17 4drmona lord
I think it would be funny if shinichi doodled a few fish on his arm for kitou to see lol
3/24/2016 c17 ignoreme-imaduck
3/23/2016 c17 5RunaRina
hmmm, too bad because i really like this this series though i understand why.. maybe more kaishin/shinkai stories in the future? :D your writing is pretty good and i just can't pass up a good story!
3/23/2016 c17 Guest
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update THIS, and your OTHER stories, again SOON! Thank you!
3/23/2016 c17 5Shana-Fujioka
Noooo, don't end it! Please! *looking at you pleadingly* Soulmate!KaiShin-stories are my absolute favorite and you're the only one who wrote so different types of it. I really loved them all and I'll be totally sad when you stop... but at least you won't leave any story unfinished and I'm looking forward to the last chapter. :3
3/23/2016 c17 16Opal Spirit
Wayyy, a new chapteeeeer! that was nice, really :3 I must admit, I'm quite sad knowing it will end but, well, I guess I can understand. I'm looking forward for the next and last chapter then
3/23/2016 c17 1Encryption System
You're back! *throws confetti everywhere* Yippie!

I like the intro at the start of the chapter. even if it's a cliche, it still works.

Anyway, I hope to see you soon! Maybe you'll update The Journey To Save A Princess next, eh? *hinthintnudgenudge* but no pressure!

-EotS-
1/19/2016 c16 Me
Pls update this story is awsome
11/28/2015 c16 16Hebiaczek
Aww... poor Kai - discovered so soon xD
11/27/2015 c16 LuvThisFanFict
I really LUV this story! For the next chapter you add, please make it part three of this one!
81 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »