FanFiction.Net

yes,lovely
5/6/2022 c3 Arimamatsui90
Epic
11/7/2021 c1 Bellicos
When you review other stories keep it short no need to write novel length reviews
8/23/2020 c3 arimamatsui
Lovely
2/5/2018 c3 Deon J. Austin
I loved this extended ending you should continue the story and add more witches good and bad.
2/5/2018 c2 Deon J. Austin
I am loving this !..
2/5/2018 c1 Deon J. Austin
I love it ! Like I reading the next part of the story ! Keep up the good work..
1/12/2017 c1 Deon J. Austin
This is just my opinion the story is overall is very good. The smallest thing I would suggest is to mention how they dealt with the warlocks and witches that they encountered and if they were good or not or otherwise.
1/12/2017 c2 Deon J. Austin
Probably tell the about the witches and warlocks that they took to the prison and probably have them talking about how things have developed in the witch community; while they are talking about their future together and of how many months it has been. But that is just my opinion very good sequel!
1/12/2017 c3 Deon Austin
Beautiful Ending but should have probably taken it a little further. By only a few days or rather a month later where it could have ended with Chloe and Kaulder were expecting a baby boy and had decided to name him Dolan Max Kaulder. I don't know his last name so that is why I put it like that. and even though Max was a warlock who only appeared briefly I just wanted to honor him a little because it seems to me that he never wanted the Witch Queen to return.
3/8/2016 c3 Guest
I loved it when movie coming out to it
1/2/2016 c1 slaphappy472011
Sweet. I enjoyed the movie too. They should make a part 2 called "Witch Wars" or something, when two factions or two armies of witches and their minions go at it. Or maybe just a fanfic story. Hmmm.
11/8/2015 c2 Cale
I like this story.
11/4/2015 c1 shirauki
Awww. This is so sweet. Actually I went to see the movie last night and completely in love with Kaulder character! Love him so much. Lol I hope the next chapter will come out soon! Thanks for your fanfiction. :)