for Things Have Changed

9/28 c31 Mark Andrew
Haha I wonder what Deathstroke/Slade would say about his daughter. She got hanky panky with his enemy!
Hope can answer this part. But will you be making her an anti hero/hero in this? Seems like she has some of her dad in her. Though also some morals, even if she wants to push the envelope a little.
Would be interesting as well if they were in the end able to build a close sibling like relationship... really pis Slade off. Alway feel Robin/Nightwing walked that line a little more than Bats.
Plus would be fun seeing Rachael and Rose have some sisterly banter.
Finally! They said that word. That of which shall not be named.
9/21 c31 AnonymousReader
AAAAAAAAAAAAA Just find this yesterday ...Cant wait for moreeeeee UR THEE BESTTT
9/20 c31 Mal
FINALLY! Thank you so much, I’ve been waiting for this moment FOREVER!
9/21 c31 jltvaughn
That was an amazing chapter! Thank you, that was a long awaited and emotionally well built payoff! I love this story so much. I'm especially grateful you are still writing it. I can tell you put a lot of care into this story, it's one of the best Nightwing/Raven stories I've read.
9/21 c31 Lovepeaceandwar
I love them so much. We finally got closure with Barbara and Rose knows it's over. Now it is just the only people who really matter. Nightwing was too emotionally invested to understand Raven's plan. He was almost blinded by love (for Raven) and rage (for the Joker).
9/20 c31 RKF22
9/20 c31 1st-dafirst
I just want to say that this whole story was jus AMAZING and that it gets hella tense but other than that you did and amazing job and I hope to see more..
9/19 c31 2Chloverfields
Chills. Great job as always. Love the addition of Rose Wilson and the bonding of the bat family. Thanks for the update!
9/19 c31 starrat
I loved it looking forward to the next chapter
9/8 c30 Mark Andrew
Okay that was tense... so tense.
I wonder if you'll finally stop having Dick and Rachel (yes, using their real names) dance around their feels and actually admit them. There's got to be some angst built up that now needs to be released. Big time!
Hope can see you back real soon!
8/31 c30 Chloverfields
Wow. Just wow. Love the story you have woven. I love the integration of Batman, Nightwing, and the Teen Titans. Every update has me on the edge of my seat. Brilliant work. Thank you so much for all of your hard work and your beautiful story.
8/11 c30 jltvaughn
Oh that chapter was super intense and emotional. I loved it.i can't wait for more. Raven and Dick not actually getting together is killing me! So I really hope this wakes him up and be accepts his feelings and they finally get together! Or he'll probably be a dumbass and push her away., I hope not!
8/10 c30 RKF22