for Behind Closed Doors

11/15/2017 c7 Napstercatster
Yay another chapter (sorry uni has been insane so this is my first time back in ages) as usual it was marvelous :D I think you nailed Catherine's reaction to Diane. Man do I dislike that woman. Regardless, thanks for the update enjoyed it immensely and cannot wait for the next. Have a lovely day!
10/28/2017 c7 Guest
Update soon!
9/13/2017 c7 7pickleshibby
Amazing! I love young Cathry! Please update asap!
9/3/2017 c7 Guest
Young Henry is so cute but WHY did he talk about Diane? I like the part about the shirt it's sweet!
4/5/2017 c6 Guest
I love it
4/2/2017 c6 2MediciQueen
This is so great :) I like it!
11/29/2016 c5 Guest
Its so cute henry teaches her to fight! I wish she will tell him the truth
11/27/2016 c5 Napstercatster
It most definitely was! Thank you. I liked the sword fighting bit and I am glad you had the chance to update, and I hope Uni isn't being too hard on you. As always your writing was fabulous and I look forward to your next chapter
11/26/2016 c5 chelseall83
I am super intrigued to see what I have inspired! I look forward to it!

Loved this chapter! For half a second I thought Catherine was going to open up to Henry about her captivity, but then I remembered it's Catherine! If only she'd have shared more freely. But I love that Henry is protective of her and gets upset on her behalf when others speak ill of her. It's nice to see the examples of their love in their younger relationship. Makes the scenes from the show all the more heartbreaking. Ugh! Now I need to go and watch Inquisition...

Anywho, I love this and I never care how long I have to wait. It's always worth it!
8/28/2016 c4 3demedicigirl
Love this chapter too! Your Cathry is so sweet and cute! Can't wait for another chapter!
8/24/2016 c4 7pickleshibby
Oh so wonderful! Love every, incredible, word!
8/23/2016 c4 Napstercatster
I am so glad that you posted another chapter, I don't know how long you are going to continue with this story but I greatly enjoy it. Your writing is wonderful and I like all of the little interactions you focus inon. Bravo on characterization for Catherine and Henry by the way
8/23/2016 c4 12somekindofwildgirl
I love that you're slowly building the relationship between Henry and Catherine. I'm always a little disappointed when Catherine withholds something but I understand that she needs time to trust him. This is very well written and I can't wait to see where the story takes us next!
8/23/2016 c4 chelseall83
I don't know how you do it .TIME. I always think I know which one of your stories is my favorite. Then you post an update to a different story and I love that one just as much. I enjoy seeing the younger Catherine and Henry interactions. They're so unsure of themselves and each other. I feel like you have a good grasp of how they would actually interact and I appreciate the nice historical touches (the pillows from the sultan). Just a very well thought out story and I don't care how long it takes between updates. Know that each chapter is always worth the wait. I'm very curious to see what other interactions the young couple has - if Henry continues to be patient and if Catherine learns to trust more and both open up to each other.
8/22/2016 c4 7CathryForever
Oh thank you for the update! :) This was such a lovely chapter. I love how you write them both, especially Catherine's sweet timidity and their naivety. It's so endearing, and I feel so fond of them both reading your story. I cannot wait for more! :)
33 Page 1 .. Last Next »