for Broken Glass

6/24/2021 c16 4Master of Sorrow
This is very good!
1/5/2020 c26 ElemmireDaliaras
Best piece of writing and storytelling in just the perfect amount of lingering details and slow flow that is needed to make this truly touch a person. I’m literally in pieces here, having read it now. It kept me captivated, wanting for more. I still want. Please give me more. Easily the greatest fanfic I have read. Thank YOU. Now off to read the warring hearts.
8/19/2018 c25 igkmb
TggouyilyyTVVtmmm
10/11/2017 c26 10Averlovi
Must say this is easily the most well written fan fic I've ever read. If I could write like you I'd never stop, warring hearts is just as good, although I was skeptic about this pairing you make it work, the sex scenes are good and the romance is great, please carry on.
4/29/2017 c5 Guest
Re-reading this story, the emotions in this chapter are so deep and soulful, love it so much! Thanks again for writing and sharing this!
1/14/2017 c26 Elithiel
Just finished reading this story... Wow... Simply amazing! I am so glad that I found this, definitely one of my favorite stories. You write so beautifully. Love it! Now on to the sequel...
12/30/2016 c5 9Aylatha
I really like your story so far, in particular this last chapter (which I had to re-read this morning). Your style of writing is very good, and I like how relatable your characters seem.

There is just one thing that bugs me far more than it probably should - Thranduil can't be Thingol's nephew. While Thingol had a number of nephews, all the unnamed ones lived in Valinor and never came to Middle Earth - also, they technically weren't Sindar, but Falmari, one of the High Elven-kinds. It is in theory possible that Thranduil was related to Celeborn (who is a descendant of Thingol's Sindar brother Elmo), but there is no evidence of that, either.
2/21/2016 c26 Guest
Great fic! Moving on to sequel immediately!
2/21/2016 c18 Guest
Great chapter again. I particularly like the scene at Ravenhill
2/20/2016 c16 Guest
Again, words cannot adequately express how much i love your fic. Thranduil's redemption and the purity of emotion between father and son. Thanks again for writing!
2/20/2016 c11 Guest
This was so beautifully written! Thank you
2/20/2016 c5 Guest
My heart ache so much for Thranduil this fic! Thanks for your writing!
2/20/2016 c3 Guest
The explanation of why Thranduil pulled his sword on Tauriel fits so well. Your writing is really good!
2/20/2016 c2 Guest
Just found your fic, really enjoying it!
2/9/2016 c26 Perchemi
Beautifully written, thank you.
99 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »