FanFiction.Net
for Hyperdimension Re Birthed 1

11/27/2017 c1 Guest
Heya! So I just wanted to kinda give you another option. There's a website called 'wattpad' its like fanfiction but you can insert pictures, videos and gifs etc. I'm not sure if its banned in Malaysia but I thought I'd let you know, don't want you getting in trouble,you see . Oh and good start, I just came back to to write this review cause I'd be pretty weird if I did it in like, chapter 7. May your story prosper!
11/29/2017 c1 1raymondtan050
well problem with VPN is. it requires some money in which I already have a tight budget since I am still in university and not working, I do try to look for part time jobs but kind of hard to fit my time and those that are freely time manageable requires some expertise which I lack, so I only have to do this the hard way until I find a job or I move to another country in the future
11/27/2017 c1 MarioBrosFTW
can't you just use a vpn?
10/2/2017 c7 Jeitron 2.5
So after reading this explanation chapter it seems like the awakening system is like a more complicated version of Didgaea's reincarnation system(going back to level 1 to get more stat boost) but with some kinda limit break modes to go with it.
10/2/2017 c7 14RedBurningDragon
so does IF have the Flame Awakening from Superdimension
3/29/2016 c4 Tune
1/30/2016 c4 Guest
is arfoire rays mom or is it rei...?
12/26/2015 c3 HeroBladeRiyet
Interesting is all I can say for now...Keep on writing and I'll keep on reading
11/7/2015 c1 1Chisaku
It's a start, I guess. I mean, the only real thing I can say is that this as in Introduction to your story doesn't really open up anything, and instead of playing on the curiosity factor, it just makes it feel a little sloppy. I'm in no real position since my first fanfic also started like this.

Also, there's already too many cliches starting off this fanfic, with the "Overpowered MC" being one feeling very imminent. But I'm going to stick around, and see where this leads.
10/29/2015 c1 3Mailnuk32
The premise of the story seems pretty cool! I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this story. The only I have to say, is try to explain who Ray is talking to, unless you kept that hidden on purpose.