for Surprises and Sweets for the Solos

11/24/2016 c1 1Sofie.C
I loved this highly enjoyable story about a Organa/Solo residence filled with love and laughter and five happily bouncing children - a sixth one being on the way.
My favorite line is:
"Maybe it was because Han and Leia had witnessed the wholesale slaughter brought on by war, but they had a heightened appreciation for the gift of life, and gladly welcomed every baby they were blessed with," because thinking about it, I can definitely see their future this way, celebrating and embracing life by creating new life out of love.

We do have a german equivalent to surprises and sweets night, including a parade of lit by lanterns and doing some singing. I think I am going to hand out toothbrushes next year ...
9/18/2016 c1 Jedi Kes Solo
Super cute!
2/11/2016 c1 9NikitaKaralis
Surprises and Sweets Nights, I'm guessing is the galaxy's version of Halloween! Great job! I like an insight into Leia and Han's future! They were definitely busy even with the Empire breathing down their necks! Great job! I love your Star Wars Universe!
11/14/2015 c1 5DanishCookieBlueBox
Now, this was just too sweet!
11/6/2015 c1 Corellian
Ha ha- I loved this! Loved the craziness of their big family, and Han's teasing with the mask- my dad used to do that stuff to us...very nice job
11/4/2015 c1 64jublke
Nice one! I'm glad Han & Leia can still find time for each other with so many little ones running about. :)
11/4/2015 c1 MrsScruffyNerfherder
Awwww, adorable family!

I assume they took up residence on Corellia?
11/4/2015 c1 11ladypeter
Oh, the joys of a big family! Thanks for sharing :-)
11/4/2015 c1 25Zolo77
OH! This is adorable!
I love their big family! 3
11/3/2015 c1 19dantsolo
Lol very cute.
11/3/2015 c1 170StatsGrandma57
I'm sorry I'm so late in reviewing! It's a warm and wonderful family holiday story!
11/3/2015 c1 22knitzkampf
Cute - and so different for you! Enjoyed it.
10/31/2015 c1 Jillyb
I LOVE your story Unexpected Journeys, so of course I had to check this out. Wasn't sure if this was going to be my thing,but I really enjoyed this! It was cool to see Leia's maternal side and Han as a family guy. Nice job!
10/30/2015 c1 18AmyGoddess
So very darling. I love the pictures you paint.

Especially the one where Han Jr is running around in spacer boots and underwear and nothing else! I recall my nephew, now 10 yrs old - doing things like that when he was 4-5-6 yrs old.

And the kids with the makeup, little Jaina with pink lipstick all over her face, asking her daddy if she's pretty. Too cute!
10/30/2015 c1 362Old4This2
What a very sweet and comforting story!
18 Page 1 2 Next »