for Mister Crowley

4/19/2020 c7 1PrincessMagic
lOVE!
2/6/2020 c7 KHARAKI TAKAN
This has been an amazing read.
11/4/2019 c7 Makanie
Great story!
5/21/2018 c8 8NerdyChicksHaveMoreFun
So I've read through this entire fic in almost one sitting, and I've got to say how absolutely impressed I am by it. It's very well written, both in overall style and grammar, and at incorporating the characters' mannerisms and ways of speaking. I loved seeing the dynamic between Crowley and Red and their back-and-forth quips
11/3/2017 c8 hor-or
I like it! Thanks!
10/21/2017 c3 Frozen862
There is no way Red would be able to follow the Winchesters, Dean when he and John were together. Even less after Sam and Dean get together and start hunting again.
7/31/2017 c8 8Raissi
I really enjoyed reading all of these chapters. Sad that there aren't any more!
7/31/2017 c5 Raissi
I love the dynamic between Red and Crowely. You write them so well!
7/31/2017 c3 Raissi
You didn't just insert one character into another world. You have managed to marry the two universes together seamlessly.
7/31/2017 c1 Raissi
I'm not usually a fan of crossovers, but when I saw this was Red and Crowley - two of my favorite characters - I had to check it out. I must say, I really, really love your writing. Looking forward to reading the rest of this.
10/14/2016 c8 Lloy-Monique
This is absolutely amazing! I do hope you continue it.
9/5/2016 c8 Seph37
This is such an amazing crossover! I love the relationship between Crowley and Red. They are really similar characters in some ways. I wonder what will happen once Red goes to the FBI?
8/21/2016 c8 Very Impressed
Wow!
Your story is very engaging, and spellbindingly writen. It's been a while since I last watched Blacklist, but you've written Red damn well close to how I remember him. Crowley? I can hear his voice when I read his dialogue and it gives me chills. The characterization is spot on: his humor, mannerisms, goals and desires (like his desire to be loved and to survive), his fears, and his dialogue down to the the well-placed "blah blah blahs" and "darlings." You really pinned down key bits of Crowley that I haven't really seen in fanfics and I was blown away. All other canon characters were really well to my recollection too.
Also, just bless Dembe.
I love the interaction between Red and Crowley. The way they play off of each other is so natural and carving... It's intense in the way being in the middle of a calm Pacific would be intense. Calm. Yes. Gentle. Maybe. But still edgy as hell and intense. If that makes sense anyway.
I got the distinct impression that they know each other more than each other would admit, and effect each other's decisions just as much. I felt their words were chosen carefuly, or respectfully. It's raw, not going to beat-around-the-bush, exposed bone-how either of them would talk in the event they found an equal. Of course this is just my interpretation. Whatever the reasoning, it's gold.
I was completely charmed by all of Red's ever-changing, unique locations and the descriptions of each. Wanting to know where he would pop up next or what he would be doing when Mr. Crowley (or otherwise) checked in was exciting and, although certainly not the only thing to do so, would even be enough to keep me happily reading itself.
I have nothing bad to say about it; the quality started high and maintained the bar all the way through. I would be delighted to read more.
I'll be looking at other works from VivatRex, and highly recommend "Mister Crowley" to anyone.
7/19/2016 c1 Dracomancer1
Very elegant simulation of Reddington's actions and speech patterns. Perfect match.
6/13/2016 c8 Tempduloupe
I NEED more of this story. I'm not sure how to explain how much I need it exactly.
29 Page 1 2 Next »