for SCP-1012

8/6 c3 Marilia Helena
(SCP two thirty-seven, but you can call me Chokoku) never heard of it, did you invent it or did it already exist in scp fandom?
5/3/2020 c6 5joeski
Are you going to continue this story at sone point?
1/12/2019 c1 yfnjustin
Why did you make Ranma body have the power change into a girl for no reason. This why I don't like Ranma fanfic is always the same thing not keep him a guy. the whole change into girl was just a joke. But people take it too far with this, I out now.
6/3/2018 c6 1BookWyrm666
Yo Death of Snipers it has been almost a year please come back to this
12/6/2017 c3 27Pata Hikari
Oh boy we have poor wittle woobie Wanma in full effect.

Of course we can't have Ranma be at any fault for his problems! So it's clearly the evil bad guys who wanted to make Ranma miserable for reasons. So instead of Ranma being a giant jackass to all the girls they're all mean to him for no raisin.
6/24/2017 c6 Zadel Skadenjev
Nah, man. Write whenever you feel like. Write for yourself. We'll like it because you do. If you don't like it, don't write it. Just go your own speed. We support you.
12/11/2016 c5 1BookWyrm666
Good story keep it up
12/2/2016 c5 1Lord Sia
This is a really odd crossover, but you make it work. Keep it coming, and don't worry about my sanity (or lack there-of).
6/12/2016 c5 1chaosglory626
I only recently found out the SCP Foundation and I had sincerely hoped to find a story like this. I know you haven't updated in a while, but I hope inspiration strikes you again.
6/12/2016 c3 2ZE Bri-0n
Ranma in a sex-ed class? This won't end well. But it is a fan fiction that should have been done before...
6/7/2016 c1 Guest
Sorry, but your Ranma is a complete loser. Bye.
5/26/2016 c1 ZE Bri-0n
Ah, Bright. He's utterly insane. Usually. Here he seemed rather reasonable...
1/7/2016 c1 Pizza Otaku
Like how this is going.
12/25/2015 c5 21zeltronica
I must say I found this story interesting, pretty crazy and I don't fully understand everything since I have no idea what Anime/Manga this comes from. Typically when I read stories it's always after I have read the Anime/manga.

With all that said I really did like this story so keep up the good work. -Zeltronica
12/22/2015 c5 6beast man1500
I like the premise but Ranma would be kicking and screaming about basically being imprisoned for who knows how long. I know Ranma's VERY forgiving but I feel that if this happened to him he would be pissed. Other than that I like the story.
27 Page 1 2 Next »