for On the Use of Mirrors in the Game of Chess

4/28/2017 c7 19Death By Verbicide
YESSS YOU FINALLY UPDATED! I've been waiting FOREVER and I'm so glad you finally did! This last chapter was a whirlwind and I loved it! You perfectly captured how calculating and driven Eobard Thawne is, as a villain. It's a great story! I know you're done with this one, but here's to me hoping you'll write more! :)
9/30/2016 c6 53x. Chaotic Bisexual Hottie .x
I must say, this fanfic really grabbed me. As someone who had been innocently searching for something Flash, I never thought I would run into this and, let me just say, I couldn't stop myself from reading it through in a span of an hour. :)
And it does help that Wells/Thawne is probably my favourite character of the series, for the reason that he is just so interesting to watch play out. You were very much in character as well.

Keep up the great work! I would love to see more Flash fanfics from you in the future. :D
~Speeds
5/12/2016 c4 19Death By Verbicide
seems kinda ooc for barry to have... made a baby at the age of 15, but i mean teenagers will be teenagers, right? :P

Great chapter! Keep writing! :)
5/4/2016 c6 12WinnieTherPooh
This story is so intense but so well written. Great job!
5/2/2016 c6 TrueLoveExists02
Wow you are an amazing writer. I've never read a story about Barry's childhood that I liked, and I think the way you wrote this from Wells' perspective is what made it so good. Seeing how much care Wells put into his plans for Barry was super fun to read. Awesome story!
4/22/2016 c5 AmusedPerson
Aaaaaah! This story is so good. I love how Thawne has to keep his creepy eyes on Barry and basically becomes a guardian angel of sorts. And it would totally be cute that Barry has someone crushing on him, if it wasn't leading to where it's leading. O.o

Run Barry, run!
3/31/2016 c4 AmusedPerson
Oh, I like this story. I crave more like it and I hope you continue. :)
11/15/2015 c4 Sarah
Wow. That was intense. Really well written.
11/15/2015 c4 Lamarquise
Yeah... I don't see Barry as this careless and irresponsible. I certainly hope he wouldn't be and doubt he had eyes for anyone but Iris. I also think Joe would have impressed on both Iris and Barry the great necessity of prudence, if not great care and caution, in matters of sex.
11/15/2015 c4 24silverwolvesarecool
Oh jeez...how awful.
11/12/2015 c3 12WinnieTherPooh
I really like this story! The idea is intriguing, and I like your take on how Barry grew up with Wells watching him.

I was a little bit confused though. Why doesn't Barry want to be Athos? What did it have to do with his dad?
11/11/2015 c3 Sarah
All really well written. Characters feel real.
10/30/2015 c1 Sarah
Seriously well written. Definitely captured his character perfectly. Very much looking forward to the next chapter.