for DxD: The Game Enhanced Edition

1/15 c7 Appolyon
This is. . .so far immensely inferior to the previous version.
7/19/2021 c7 7Myra the Dovahkiin
7/15/2020 c3 Dude123
Now some might complain about the massive influx of wisdom increases, but he's starting from zero here.
7/20/2019 c7 update
please?
2/28/2019 c7 Mastered UI Goku
This chapter is quite interesting and entertaining. Please, continue this fanfic, I love how you have been. Congratulations, author-kun!
Keep this story going, you're on the right track.
11/20/2018 c7 MiM3K
more please
4/2/2018 c7 Guest
y u no update?!
9/25/2017 c7 Yifto
Interesting. I kinda dug the direction your other story was going especially with the fate/stay based magic system. And the plot in general but this is cool and I could see how you can play around more in what you got going on here with the more gamer focused route. I also like the training to not feel thing that happened. The night survival thing was cool but idk it felt like it was too much too fast with the way the story progressed. The dohnaseek? Fight should have happened later like after some character development such as the kinda-training-mental-breakdown. Anyways I'm into it look forward to the next chapter.
1/15/2017 c2 guest
If the gamer interface had a sentient voice like the boosted gear it would probably be mine always insulting issei by reminding him of himself
1/9/2017 c7 2BlackRoseFire
Interesting story, I love the gamer web comic and HDxD I can't wait to see what happens next.
1/1/2017 c7 Milothepup13
Can't wait for the next chapter!
5/10/2016 c7 16FluffySheepLion
I love it.
2/27/2016 c7 bigmac1
nice story.
1/26/2016 c7 Kshail
haha gonna be interesting when we get to see Rias's reaction to his Sacred Gear.
1/26/2016 c3 Kshail
I find it unlikely he'd get all those skills that easily. It's been a while since I've read The Gamer but aren't skills granted from repeating actions?
114 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »