for Cat Got Your Heart

10/1 c1 Guest
Have you stopped writing? I check regularly and nothing.
9/6 c1 4GreenEssential
I always love your stories, you do such a great job at pulling a reader in! Update soon, I can’t wait to read more!
8/21 c6 Bella-swan11
Minnie don't try to deny your own feelings, what you feel for Elijah is more than a thank you; you're starting to fall in love with him. Klaus, you want your brother to forgive you, help to free Minnie from her curse, because for the first time you are seeing him truly in love and you want him to be happy; Elijah if you have feelings for Minnie show her how much you care about her. Because for you Minnie is your happiness, you deserve to be happy Elijah. I would like to see that Minnie thanks to her curse could give Elijah children, because Elijah deserves more than all the Mikaelsons to be a father.
8/12 c6 Lilayroza
Si por favor continúa la historia me encanta
8/10 c6 Pinnney
Great to have you back!:)
So excited to see the story continue!
12/10/2019 c5 6aandm20
What an interesting concept!
2/4/2018 c5 29Polkadottedgiraffe11
Lols. Minnie reminds me of Rapunzel!
And I love this! Please update soon!
Honorable Elijah is the best! Also sassy Kol!
10/7/2017 c5 Aliana.Gabriella.Winchester.17
Please, please, please update this story!
7/12/2017 c5 IceCreamVoice
Bro this story is amazing. PLEASEEEE UPDATE
4/19/2017 c5 iHateHotWeather123
Why oh why aren't you updating this fan fiction at all? I mean, it's so interesting. Too bad..Abandoned for so long.
3/3/2017 c5 CrystalVixen93
Love your story and can't wait to see what happens next so I hope you update again soon plz
1/8/2017 c5 3NIGHTSCREAM
I really like this fic. hope you come back to it soon.
12/22/2016 c5 Kate
I like this so far. Do you think you're going to continue it?
10/28/2016 c5 NatalieLynn
Yup! I figured it wouldn't take long for Kol to figure out what was going on. What emotions are each of them feeling? It seems like they're fairly platonic and full of compassion with a strong need to protect her and help her find a way to break her curse, but they also both seem to find solace in one another. Kol is the one who seems to be more attracted to her and sees her curse as an intriguing puzzle to solve. Am I right?
10/22/2016 c5 Atlafan1286