for Cat Got Your Heart

2/7/2021 c8 Bella-swan11
Minnie you know you have a curse, which is difficult to remove but if you can deflect it to change your curse for your benefit; you love Elijah even though he doesn't tell you, you know his biggest dream would be to have his own son.
By becoming a cat you are fertile, you could achieve a miracle with the help of the witches if Kol helps you in your plan; Kol listen to what Minnie tells you you know that she is Elijah's happiness.
Minnie can be friends with Klaus, you understand what it's like to have a curse; You know Elijah would be happy if you become friends with his brothers.
1/19/2021 c7 NaRuKo-InuTaiSHo-XD
Looking forward to the next chapter.
12/16/2020 c7 2Nott01
Love this series. Hopefully you updated soon!
10/1/2020 c1 Guest
Have you stopped writing? I check regularly and nothing.
9/6/2020 c1 6GreenEssential
I always love your stories, you do such a great job at pulling a reader in! Update soon, I can’t wait to read more!
8/21/2020 c6 Bella-swan11
Minnie don't try to deny your own feelings, what you feel for Elijah is more than a thank you; you're starting to fall in love with him. Klaus, you want your brother to forgive you, help to free Minnie from her curse, because for the first time you are seeing him truly in love and you want him to be happy; Elijah if you have feelings for Minnie show her how much you care about her. Because for you Minnie is your happiness, you deserve to be happy Elijah. I would like to see that Minnie thanks to her curse could give Elijah children, because Elijah deserves more than all the Mikaelsons to be a father.
8/12/2020 c6 Lilayroza
Si por favor continúa la historia me encanta
8/10/2020 c6 Pinnney
Great to have you back!:)
So excited to see the story continue!
12/10/2019 c5 6aandm20
What an interesting concept!
2/4/2018 c5 Polkadottedgiraffe11
Lols. Minnie reminds me of Rapunzel!
And I love this! Please update soon!
Honorable Elijah is the best! Also sassy Kol!
10/7/2017 c5 Aliana.Gabriella.Winchester.17
Please, please, please update this story!
7/12/2017 c5 IceCreamVoice
Bro this story is amazing. PLEASEEEE UPDATE
4/19/2017 c5 iHateHotWeather123
Why oh why aren't you updating this fan fiction at all? I mean, it's so interesting. Too bad..Abandoned for so long.
3/3/2017 c5 CrystalVixen93
Love your story and can't wait to see what happens next so I hope you update again soon plz
1/8/2017 c5 3NIGHTSCREAM
I really like this fic. hope you come back to it soon.
60 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »