FanFiction.Net
for The Prince of Olympus: Sea of Monsters

1/23 c1 Guest
Hijo de perra siges Vivó, ya abia pensado que no la ibas a actualiza
12/23/2022 c7 qalleesyawesome
please continue this and update! love this story so much!
12/8/2022 c7 Vxstige
Yoo I wasn't expecting a rework I kinda thought you moved on from making fics actually. I loved the first book and im excited to see the story continue on. :)
12/3/2022 c7 1Dajambler
glad you came back
12/3/2022 c1 Guest
I just finished The Prince of Olympus, I want to read this story now, but I better read it when you finish this book, keep it up.
11/30/2022 c5 Golden Wind God
the wait is over. yayyy yagami is back bitches, and with him the lemons in the fic
11/30/2022 c4 Golden Wind God
what is happening to caityln
11/27/2022 c7 rosaurocunanan16
Ah, I thought it was an actual chapter...
11/22/2022 c7 Guest
Pues viviré de nuevo la aventura leyendo una vez más esta gran historia
11/22/2022 c7 Guest
Is it possible for you to repost Natsu's Adventure at St Fairy? You don't need to continue it, just repost all the chapters. I want to read them again please.
11/21/2022 c7 Guest
Well part of me is exited that this story will finally get continued, the rest of me is condused as part one was perfect
11/23/2022 c7 2Ninja65
Btw if you were wanting more eyes on the rewrite , on the backend I think instead of updating chapters add the new chapters and replace I think is how it works , on the First story it's still showing last touched in 2015 it would help peps know when u update chapter 2 and so forth I myself are now going to do another read through now
11/22/2022 c7 4Monster King
Guess I will have read prince of Olympus when it's redone
11/22/2022 c7 peacebackreturn
hey if you don't mind me asking, what happen to the all of the smut story, they all missing from you're story list
11/21/2022 c7 SeanOkamiX
So excited this is coming back!
1,088 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »