for Wade in the Water

6/15/2016 c10 StephenSwiss
Firstly that was a extremely good chapter.
I'm going to PM you. Hopefully you'll reply, but I obviously understand if you're not up to it. I just want to be here for you and talk to you (to be honest) :)
6/15/2016 c10 19Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967
Loved that
6/15/2016 c10 12IVolunteerAsAuthor
I'm just impressed you even updated with everything going on. The guy in Orlando stole a lot of people's feelings of security. I'm proud of you for continuing on Danny. And as for your mother I'll continue to pray for her.

This chapter, was amazing. You're such a talented author with a book writing style. I can totally see you being published someday by the way you write.

Keep it up dude,
Caleb
6/4/2016 c9 2Declan42
Love your writing. You're awesome! You haven't updated in ages, is this fanfiction still going?
5/29/2016 c9 5chocolate chip homicide
I haven't been reviewing pls excuse

Dawn: I quite liked Dawn in this chapter- I don't know if I'm ever going to be head-over-heels for her, but she was pretty cool.

Juniper: AHH MY TRAGIC BABY. I love how you wrote her! It was perfect, and I ship #Julilah so much now

Rai: Damn, Rai... I love that backstory, and I think Rai just became my new favourite character. His motivation for volunteering totally makes sense in that case, and I'm really interested to see what's going to happen with him

Duchess: I liked her POV for her analysis and judgement, but it was a pretty standard "watching the reapings" section.

Klementine: My opinion on Klem didn't change that much- she still seems nice, sweet and I still don't see her making it far. Also I love everything about Chaff in this section, his commentary is hilarious.

Einion: We finally meet the mysterious Einion! I really like his backstory, it's tragic and realistic at the same time. And the end of his chapter was just beautiful

I did an updated chart:

Love: Rai, Einion
Like: Duchess
Kinda Like: Dawn
Neutral: Klementine
Dislike:
5/24/2016 c9 19Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967
i loved it!
5/13/2016 c9 scripturience
Great chapter. I'm a poopy reviewer. So sorry.

Dawn has grown on me since the Reaping. I bet it's because I got into her head. Nice. I liked all the others, Dawn just stood out most. ;)

Congrats on your school! I can't wait to see Elsie, and update soon!
5/11/2016 c9 12s94k857a1
great chapter!
5/11/2016 c9 12IVolunteerAsAuthor
I LOVED WHAT YOU DID WITH DAWN!

I've been eagerly awaiting an update with tributes in it. This is so so exciting to see one of my first brain children coming into fruition. Her father was exactly like I thought he would be. A tool bag. Her relationship with her mom was beautiful to. I'm so excited that you're continuing this story. You did great man.
4/25/2016 c8 chocolate chip
Yo the polls not showing up for me?
4/24/2016 c8 5chocolate chip homicide
Yay, you updated! I'm so glad to hear about your mom, I really hope she gets back to full health soon. Hope you're doing okay too!

I loved Katarina in this, her whole personality and backstory is awesome, and she seems pretty complex. Aspen is awesome too, I love his whole training program type-thing.

Einion is as mysterious as ever, and Arlette seems like a normal sympathetic, nice tribute. And now we're done with the reapings! I'm really excited to read tribute POVs and learn more about them.

Love: Nigella, Princeton, Rai, Einion
Like: Welton, Duchess, Theo, Sirco
Neutral: Ivy, Klementine, Mara, Naomi, Arlette
Dislike:
4/23/2016 c1 this is not your name
I really like this, definitely ready for new updates! I'm so sorry about your mother, another writer I like on here had her own accident, it really brings out the human behind the fanfiction we so often forget. I'm glad she's doing better, and I know how stressful finals can be! You take your time and make sure that you stay healthy and destressed before the fanfiction.
4/4/2016 c7 chocolate chip homicide
Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. I really hope you and your mom are doing okay. Please don't feel bad about update speeds, you're much more important than your fanfiction.

Anyway, review. I really liked this chapter, and I loved your take on Woof. As for the tributes, Rai obviously seems very interesting, and I definitely want to see more of him. He's so mysterious! Calico is another one that stands out to me, I feel like he'll be formidable in the arena. I didn't get that much of an impression from either Mara or Naomi.

Love: Nigella, Princeton, Rai
Like: Welton, Duchess, Theo, Sirco
Neutral: Ivy, Klementine, Mara, Naomi
Dislike:
3/26/2016 c1 Alphafemale212
"Everyone wants to, not everyone can" oh I love her already
2/23/2016 c6 6santiago.poncini20
Haha. Vance made me laugh. Finnick is Finnick so no, Kyra was cool and normal so i liked her, and Chelsea was too.

Stephen no. Like his personality, hate everything else.

Dawn is the commom career with her backstory and confidence. I am neutral on her.

Skipper didnt skip the peacekeepers. She seems likiable to me.

Avitus your backstory sucks. But your personality seems good.
48 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »