for The Vasto of White

12h c72 Numbet1ebaystoregmail
glad your getting better loved the new chapter
1/15 c72 SPYRO 101
I hope Fate Stay Cooking and or the Fairy tail Fate crossover are updated in the future. They're really good.
1/15 c72 1R-king 93
Awesome chapter
1/15 c72 polipemo plume
you should make a sequel featuring the Shiba sibling and arruenierro story it'll bs interesting
1/13 c72 SumeragiByakuren
Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you so much for updating! Please please please please please update again soon! I beg of you! I can't wait for more!
1/13 c72 777torn777
Hmm, acknowledge a fake split personality and it’ll become real. He faked being Kaien so hard he’s fractured his subconscious hahahaha
1/13 c72 alexgulak2001
Et..it's GENIUS! Comparing Aion and Hercules was really brilliant. The first 3 feat of Hercules: the Nemean Lion, the Lyrnaean Hydra (Serpent) and the Ceryneian Doe (Deer).
It's too genius!
1/12 c72 12Ultimate Warrior of Zera
Is your plan to have all the Espada pick up Noble Phantasms to defeat Yhwach’s elite? I like it. To finish off Pernida for good, one of the girls should pick up Harpe or Gae Buidhe.
1/12 c72 26Cyricist001
Since n. phantasams of different kind seem to be appearing, maybe Surtur's sword is among them?
1/11 c72 18Rialga
Ayon with Herc's sword!? Oh man, while nowhere near the most OP, that's still a terrifying combination!

Looking forward to the next chapter!
1/11 c72 JustAGuy536
“Ganju! Bros or hoes?” I keeled over for 5 minutes when I read that lol.
1/11 c72 Argonaut986
Ayon is going to triumph?
1/11 c72 Spacetojump
Apacci is like an overenthusiastic soccer mom who's son just scored a goal.
1/11 c72 RoyalTwinFangs
Okay chapter.
1/11 c72 Guest
I think this was the best chapter yet, I love how you made Apache act like she's his mom.
7,371 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »