for The Vasto of White

11/19/2016 c6 Wildman09
good chapter, keep it up.
11/19/2016 c6 akachan23
updateupdateupdateupdate
11/19/2016 c6 3The Richmaster
This was a good chapter; the opening with the weapons was interesting and I liked what happened to Grand Fisher.
The person at the end seems like an interesting development, though I wonder who it is; the only one who seems to fit would be Masaki but she's a Quincy so not only would it not make sense for her to have shinigami powers but hollow energy corrodes the soul.

I look forward to seeing where this goes
11/19/2016 c6 2Mangahero18
A Hollow Hero...the Shinigami will riot.
11/19/2016 c6 pltrgst
finally an update!
11/19/2016 c6 4Depri Nemias
Hello there update, I've been waiting for you. Very interesting so is that Ichigo's mom because I'm not sure if she is supposed to be there yet. Maybe I read it wrong. Well great update hope see ya again.

See ya
11/19/2016 c6 Wordlurker
I'm not sure what happened there at the end...? Did that woman's soul hybridize somehow with the remnants of Fisher?

...Wait, is that Ichigo's mother!? But no, she's a quincy, she doesn't have shinigami powers. Must be someone else, then.

Good job making me so damnably curious about this!
11/19/2016 c6 2Xanthia Sorel
A very interesting chapter, I look forward to seeing what kind of changes this will bring and what will happen next.
11/19/2016 c6 Almighty Spartan
Good chapter, grand fisher dying was great.
11/19/2016 c6 The Ultimate Balance Chaos
Woo I just realized unlimited blade works in bleach WOO
11/19/2016 c6 AO Black
Great chapter.
11/19/2016 c6 Shirosaki Kizuro
So many update! THIS IS ACCEPTABLE!
11/19/2016 c6 1Ravelon
She's a zanpakuto, isn't she? This is how Shirou will learn to use his swords properly.
11/19/2016 c6 skrapsynneh
Oh that event at the end! I can't wait to see how you build it up. This story feels like it is mainly you writing it chapter by chapter, but I hope that one day you rewrite this story with a full plot in mind so you can build it up to be so grand. I have yet to read any Bleach stories yet where she appears in this situation. Yay! I look forward to more.
11/19/2016 c6 Epyon Legium
Nice to see you update again, keep it up.
7,712 « Prev Page 1 .. 482 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 502 .. Last Next »