FanFiction.Net
for The Vasto of White

12/5/2015 c4 The Observant Reader
Great chapter :D
12/5/2015 c4 10ultima-owner
noble phantasms are ageless so time can't destroy them, as long as their legends are still remembered they exist.
12/5/2015 c4 Squadpunk 2.0
Memories of Arturia huh? Plus shinigami getting curious to boot, plus Grimmjow invading... One problem after another, and the timeline seems way before canon. A powdered keg waiting to blow, with multiple sparks capable of setting it off. Forgive me for sounding morbid, but that about sums up the situation. At least next chapter seems to have a fight approaching...
12/5/2015 c4 Forsaken139
I await the clash of kings.
12/5/2015 c4 Mythiggy
Interesting update and cliffhanger for the next chapter, however... what was Mayuri doing in that meeting?

Mayuri is, at this point in time, supposed to be inside the Maggot's Nest. If he was already freed by Urahara then he is the third seat of the 12th and has no business being in that meeting since the Lieutenant, at that time, was Hiyori with the Captain being Urahara.

If Urahara is already exiled, thus making Mayuri the Captain of the 12th then the Visored are also supposed to be exiled/gone from Soul Society since Urahara's exile was caused by the Hollowfication the Visored suffered that Aizen blamed on Kisuke.

So what's up?
12/5/2015 c4 3The King of Anachronisms
I like
12/5/2015 c4 PrinceSheo
Awesome chapter.
12/5/2015 c4 Cormin12
Ah I had forgotten this story, now I'm gonna go back and re read it over again it's that good. Looking forward to more. Also what time period is this? Because wtf is clown face doing there while Shinji is still a captin? Because he wasn't even hat n clogs #2 when he was captin of the science division. That spot was filled by hyuri the sandle chick often seen with Shinji when they become visords.
12/5/2015 c4 Shirosaki Kizuro
Hmm, pretty short. But still satisfying
12/5/2015 c4 Telron
Great chapter and interesting as well. Also i recognize the sheath just by that word: it's Avalon the ever distant utopia basically the only thing that shirou can project that is not a weapon beside rho arias and the sword: eh a noble phantasm maybe Excalibur other then that no idea
12/3/2015 c3 16BukkakeNoJutsu
I dig this!
12/3/2015 c3 guest
update pls.
Update Now.
UPDATE!
it's a seriously good fic, and I mean really, REALLY good.
11/29/2015 c3 3coronadomontes