FanFiction.Net
for The Vasto of White

12/5/2022 c83 34HikaruWinter
WAITWAITWAITWAITWAIT-

Are we getting a sequel?! Am I understanding this right?!

If it is so *clears throat* LET'S EFFING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WOOHOOOOO!
12/1/2022 c83 Greed2024
THANKS FOR THIS GREAT STORY
11/27/2022 c83 32jetslinger333
Theirs still some plot needs filling like how’s the remaining Quincy are doing under Silent leadership along with spiritual awareness’s humans especially Ichigo friends. Then how’s the situation in soul society aftermath of the war like Tosen.
11/26/2022 c3 Dasgun
11/25/2022 c82 Guest
he said(read "thought") the thing!
11/20/2022 c83 1Galeiam
And during all of this, Ichigo was largely useless lol.
11/20/2022 c77 Galeiam
Rhondo Time?
11/18/2022 c5 Guest
bruh Shirou gonna die again at this rate... he's not gonna take anything seriously until someone close to him dies. for example, one of his followers? maybe more than one of his followers? I know this has already been written but hey... getting my hopes up.
11/12/2022 c83 Guest
Judging from the ending we atre going to get a sequel(I am so hyped for it) but there question I still have, how did shirou and sabre get to the bleach-verse and did anyone else manage to crossover such as Rin, Sakura, Illya, and best girl Taiga. Also considerg the whole dragon thing the west has going on I wonder if we'll see Seig, Jeanne, Astolfo, and Mordred
11/10/2022 c53 2OtakuSeikatsuTamashi
PFFFT!HAHAHA! HA~! Poor Shirou, make sure to take responsibility! HAHAHA!
11/8/2022 c83 Cheeeywax1
This is probably the best fanfiction I have ever read, no amount of words I have can describe the pleasure reading this has given me, thank you for writing this
11/5/2022 c83 dragonfox123
Amazing and touching chapters and characters development
11/3/2022 c40 dragonfox123
Awesome chapter
11/1/2022 c83 Teo Char
For a while I thought SHirou would give some weapons to the Espada. Spear for Grimjow, Caliburn for Harribel. It's a pity Harribel didn't come out with Shirou in the end. Tres bestias deserve good guys too.
A few fights seemed to be dragged on and, similarly to bullshit power, caused the strongest Epsad players to have problems. Ichigo's indecision hurts the most. Who was constantly looking for the meaning of the fight, and when he found it, he lost again after a while. He didn't really do anything. He didn't even kill one significant figure.
11/1/2022 c83 Petrus streamrock