for Hunter Spell

4/30 c7 NotYourOppa03
This is really good and I enjoyed it very much! Hopefully you’ll update soon and I can’t wait!
3/14 c7 Goem.Van.Stitches
This was really good. Awesome job.
12/13/2020 c7 Sam Delaney
I agree with the previous comment from 'Guest'. This is one of the best Hogwarts teacher AU I've come across so far and I know it has been years since you wrote the last chapter, and I don't mean to be rude or demanding in any way, but this is an excellent fic. Please, don't give up on it.
12/12/2020 c7 Guest
Aw man! I hope you haven’t lost interest in this lol. It’s so good!
11/13/2020 c1 Emma Della-roze
Класс, хочу продолжение
4/22/2020 c3 Thranduil's wife
Your plot is creative. Why such disgusting language added in the plot. I don't know what story the other three characters are from, but Harry potter was clean of dirty language. Also, it's offensive to use angels, who are messengers from God Almighty in such blaspheming language. Such harsh dirty words are from the pit of hell not from the Holy Righteous God.
3/1/2020 c7 7Ninjettey
I’m sad that this story has fallen off the radar. It’s a great story. I have reread it several times.
3/1/2020 c7 DarthVader7754
This is amazing! I really hope you’re still interested in it.
2/5/2020 c7 3Time Lord Consultant
Please tell me you haven't entirely forgotten about this. This is fantastic.
1/15/2020 c7 Chocolate-Lover 134
I absolutely love this story and, I was wondering when the next chapter would come along? I would be absolutely delighted when the next chapters would come. The story is so very good and, at some points, very entertaining and makes me love it even more.
1/1/2020 c7 2Kawisdom
A Winchester DA would be exciting and a lot more physical than these students have experienced in the past.
Your scenes with Sam and Severus worked really well. Sam's own academic experience allowed him to recognize a capable but impatient temperament and he does have a genuine love of learning as well as a practical appreciation for useful spells and skills. Respect and interest in his subject clearly went a long way with Severus. Not to mention Sam's willingness to help with his injuries earlier while offering no pity or asking intrusive questions.
I can imagine Severus wishing he had time to learn their fascinating new techniques and to study Enochian. He's an inventor of spells and has some ability with wandless magic already. He also has an interest in DADA and these three are actually capable in the subject!
Since he has invented spells and been a spy visiting some very dark families (You know he borrowed from their libraries as an excuse to maintain a connection with Voldemort's sympathizers.) he could offer them some interesting skills and information, too.
1/1/2020 c4 Kawisdom
Bringing in Umbridge just to insult her is all the reason I need. I mean, you could've made her and Sam fall madly in love, but this story isn't a comedy (though it has its moments).
Openly confronting Snape like that wasn't the brightest thing Dean's ever done, but when you combine a school full of kids with his passionate aversion for witchcraft as they know it, his reaction is maybe excessive but not unthinkable for him. Especially since Potions most closely resembles the kind of magic they've fought in the past.
1/1/2020 c2 Kawisdom
I'm a little surprised that Harry isn't worried about another odd DADA teacher. With the ones Harry's dealt with and Castiel's unusual eating habits, I'd think he and Ron would be speculating about a student eating monster disguised as a man. And Hermione would argue against the theory while researching alternate ones.
9/16/2019 c7 5Triforce Dragons
Gonna update soon?
9/12/2019 c7 Emily Winchester
I love this! Please update!
204 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »