for Halo 5: Reclamation

6/15/2020 c12 Guest
This is a powerful story. The depth that you are adding to Blue team is amazing. Thank you for the hard work and time you have put into this story.
5/30/2020 c5 3MystiYew
Lmao Linda.
4/9/2020 c27 AJ
I am gonna be honest...Locke seems WAY out of character and he was never this intolerant towards the Sanghellios
10/3/2019 c6 Jinero
And you forgot to mention that you used the names of the Avengers as covers for the Spartan II Team.
8/8/2019 c4 9JimmyHall24
Locke.

You might be good.

But i know that if I took you and any SPARTAN IV and put them in a room with just one SPARTAN II or a SPARTAN III. Your ass would be grass.
8/6/2019 c28 2Sparta49
I know your finish with this but I just want to say nice so far.

With the computer genius thing, honestly I could only see Linda do it, Fred was the CQC specialist plus SPARTANS are men to multitask than the regular human if anything it would mean had Linda been a washout she could have personally helped Dr. Halsey in MLJNOIR inventions.

In your story, she's so helpful.
7/19/2019 c40 Chris
Bravo. Bravo. By far One of the most enjoyable stories I’ve read in years. In your end note you said you were going to aspire to be a professional author. I bid you good fortune in your future endeavors. And again, BRAVO
11/10/2018 c29 19Tenchi Knight
To say, I'm really enjoying a story. Honestly, I am really enjoying this. You've done a very good job at fleshing out the Halo universe, and you've done a great job at fleshing out the various characters. It really is a quality story. And as to the Snowblind, there's actually an Xbox game called Project Snowblind which uses a similar device to allow you to travel stealthily. The only thing is it blinds your electronics as well as the opponents gadgets you're going up against. That little bit of information passed along, I'm going back to reading the story. :-)
9/29/2018 c34 Guest
I noticed that an important detail was missing from the Locke trailer. The part where he drops his battle rifle. I think that should have been in there.
9/12/2018 c27 Guest
Excellent references to Hunt the Truth here!
I personally would have liked them to do a Season 3, perhaps with Cortana setting Ben and Petra free as spokespeople against ONI, only they'd be conflicted about trusting their new 'ally'. Then we could also see the public reactions to Halo 5...
8/15/2018 c39 10Blackberry Avar
I've been waiting to write this sentence for about three hours now. Jameson Locke. You done fucked up.
8/15/2018 c36 Blackberry Avar
Are you absolutely SURE that the heads of ONI aren't high on drugs, mugs and various hallucinogens.
On second thought... Why do I even bother.
8/15/2018 c15 Blackberry Avar
There was a little piece of me that shattered when Governor Sloan died that I didn't even know I had. I know that the story has been written already, but for the sake of revenge, I hope Locke gets really #!% up this next chapter.
2/26/2018 c5 2kyle77776
nice description of locke armor the only thing I hate about him and ONI is that they are to much a believer of the greater good crap. just pissed me off. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought Spartan 4 were for better augmented then the Spartan 3 or was it The 4 steps forward 3 step step back kind of thing. IF that. Is there any abilities that the Spartan 4 are better at than the Spartan 3.
2/5/2018 c40 3GreyscaleWriter
What a great read, you sir have done the impossible, you turned a shitty story into one worth thinking about that is no less fulfilling and should have found itself as a plot in the halo lore. everything was done so beautiful, the characterization, growth, development, etc. everything came to get her in a Masterpiece of writing that I feel deserves the recognition it is getting. no loose ends or crappy plot devices, everything had it's purpose. you brought humanity to humans made into machines in an unparalleled way. we needed the reminder that Spartans are as much people as anything else which is something 343 should have covered. I feel like I'm repeating my self but omg I will share this with everyone I know who is a Halo fan. thank you so much.
286 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »