FanFiction.Net
for Tricks, Treats and Treasures

11/7/2020 c1 4Klarobass
Wow, that was interesting seeing all the men in sookie's life fight over her like lovesick puppies. Loved that Eric's feelings seemed to be genuine and that she chose Eric in the end. Love that Claude just wanted to see Sookie happy again after everything that went down between Sookie, Eric and Bill. Loved this.
7/27/2020 c1 TeamEricNSookie
Cute story
7/19/2020 c1 svmtbfan
Fun read!
1/31/2016 c1 10RedDawnRocker
It's been quite awhile since I've seen True Blood but I have to truly admit I missed my Sookie. Great story. I absolutely loved the way you handled the spell. At first I was expecting a love spell but it seems more a truth spell than anything else? The fairies were fun. I loved the way you portrayed the Sookie-Eric relationship. Fantastic job!
1/23/2016 c1 MiniLover
This story was so much fun to read! I love all the back and forth between the faries. And then when Bill and Alcide arrived at Sookie's? Hilarious! I can only imagine what went on, down in the cubby. In fact I'm imagining it right now. A very sexy Viking, a gracious plenty and... ;) And congrats on your win!
11/2/2015 c1 Jacki
It was a nice story and I voted for it, congrats on the win.

Although I have to say this because it's bothering me that you wouldn't mention that you did not win alone, ladyanachronism won too. So you are not THE winner you are A winner. She mentioned you in her story and even congratulated you.

JJ
11/2/2015 c1 8ciasteczko
Dobra historia!
11/1/2015 c1 Perfecta999
Great story!
11/1/2015 c1 kleannhouse
loved this story in the contest and it was an awesome re-read. congratulations. KY
11/1/2015 c1 pinky
Wonderful story, thanks for sharing!
11/1/2015 c1 GoodTimeCookie