for This Time The Potters

6/21 c20 PappyOldGuy
Interesting and (well enough written in my opinion) a very good story. I like it, I like it a lot! It seems to be meshing the realities quite well, and I can hardly wait to read more from you. I do know this, when someone who is not the creator of a character, writes about them, it is to have them do something that the creator doesn't want to or didn't think of. I know that I always think of my favorite characters doing things, I have never read of in books or seen them doing in movies. I think it is fantastic that others (here in "FanFiction") are actually writing their stories of what they want them to do in a "What If" world. For those who complain that the characters would not do this or that, forget them. You need to write this first for yourself, and then for the rest of us who do enjoy your take on what just might, could, should, would and probability (if a frog had wings, his ass wouldn't bump the ground nearly so often) can happen. I do know this as well, I am enjoying it and will follow such stories as long as you will write them. Also, do NOT feel pushed to post, sometimes the words and thoughts just flow and sometimes you have to cogitate for a bit. Just learn to let them grow at their own pace and those of us who appreciate them will be here to read them when they are posted.

Thank you so much for sharing.
6/20 c1 PappyOldGuy
An intriguing start to what promises to be a good story. I have read quite a number of "FanFiction" stories, and many have been enjoyable. It looks like it will likely take a few chapters to get all your main characters and store line fleshed out, but with the hints provided I like where I see this going.

Thanks for sharing!
6/18 c20 darkpegasuzz
Hope you make a sequel or a couple of one shots about they're adventures.
6/11 c20 Guest
Thanks for such an original and interesting story - I enjoyed it very much.
6/11 c20 Aspatat
But this is an awesome story!
6/11 c20 Aspatat
I would like it if they go and help the founders here at the end
5/24 c20 LAB1
I enjoyed the redo of time travel! Remus never quite made sense in his choices. Especially the end. Why sell the muggle book shop? He owned it outright. His friends would have met up with him in London and Hydrus wouldn't be invited. I really liked the addition of Vicky. Grace was so sweet, but never was a perfect fit with all of his secrets.
5/19 c1 snoopythepenguin
the remus/hydrus argument is slowly getting on my nerves also like dingdong it’s a war? it’s kill or be killed right now. why would you give death eaters a second chance when they’ve been killing off your allies this whole time
5/18 c20 Bele
thx!
4/29 c20 szw5009
Thanks
4/11 c18 Guest
Ugh, why couldn't the innocent dead person have been Remus? His constant digs and nags and whines got old by the 4th chapter.

I don't blame Severus. Albus never did bother to listen to him.
4/11 c17 Guest
Is Lily still pregnant? Did it magically disappear? I have to wonder b/c the passing of time isn't actually documented.
4/10 c13 Guest
Eh, I think it is incredibly rude for everyone to run around ordering Remus not to voice his opinions when everyone else is free to do so. Why is Remus considered less than all the rest of them? Why can't he express his opinions when everyone else does?
4/10 c5 Guest
I'm having a hard time with "suspension of disbelief" regarding Remus' churlish, suspicious attitude toward OldHarry. It's just too...ooc for him.

Does OldHarry make sure that none of the DEs he kidnaps (b/c honestly, albeit for the good, that's what he's doing) have pets left alone at home that would starve without their owners? Kids? Prisoners?
3/4 c20 2wsbenge
Good story. One thing that would be good for immortals... space travel. Take a few centuries, and learn how to go to the stars. The last great frontier.
1,085 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »