for The Justice of a Tech-Priest

Awesomeness
6/1 c19 Defenstration
I love it!
5/20 c19 Archmagos jim
I beg the omnissiah for more please tech priest thebadpanda I a high ranking magos am on my knees begging for more will you be touched by the devotion of a fellow child of the machine god.
5/20 c18 zerkil
you do good work my boy I can't wait for the next part, but I do have one request would it hurt to give our tech-priest friend a love interest saying that he can't return home but that would be asking a lot now would it. (p.s. I hate that I can only post one review per chapter)
5/18 c19 zerkil
more plz
5/16 c15 beedleboss
ahhhh just inject this to my veins already!
5/12 c19 Random Anon
You know what's funny if Bruce does return but as a Batman Who Laughs Expy with Cegorach as a demented Jiminy Cricket
4/27 c16 Archmagos jim
When is the next chapter
4/15 c19 Guest
Glory to the Omnissiah. This is a good read. Can't wait for more!
4/16 c19 carbon1923
As they say, it is the darkest just before the dawn. I really hope to see Bruce and the JL as a whole begin to pull themselves back together soon. See them become the heroes they say they are.
4/10 c19 9Goodpie2
*Finally.* I cannot tell you how long I've looked for a decent story about Imperials (or Chaos cultists, fkr that matter) setting up shop and beginning to make waves in a non-Imperial society. *Thank* you.
3/31 c13 The Kromann
I guess ya boi got fucked over by a ford pinto lol
3/30 c2 Bruh.io82
I think he's dead.
Ave Imperium!
3/28 c19 sbnif
why does the update so long?

The omnimessiah WOUld disaprove of this heresy.

EXTERMINATUS
3/28 c19 Guest
I honestly love this. The Light wanting to try and talk to the TechPriest, then promptly try to kill him, which is a bad idea, clearly, Sportsmaster would make a great Skitarii, either a Rustwalker or Infiltrator. As for Bruce, I can hear the song, Prime Clown, intensifying, the honk god cometh

Cant wait for the next update, this is a masterpiece.
1,037 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »