for Child of the Spirits

3/11/2020 c4 kuroneko nnch
Finally Finally FINALLY! I'm sooooo happy I could kiss you. I love this story a lot. So I'm happy its finally update. I kinda want to see your kind of main story considering Gintoki can see spirit. And I also want to know what Takasugi really feel about Gintoki. Anyway thank you for the update
3/10/2020 c4 16Wolves Silver Wind
I really love this did. It's nice to read and imagine especially as it lets is seen in Gin-san's head. Thanks for the chapter hum! For now I must go, to my pack!
10/9/2019 c3 Awkward Guest
This is such an amazing story! The concept is very interesting and your writing is clear and enjoyable to read.
8/3/2019 c1 TheSpiritOfALion
I'm so glad you updated! This chapter is so beautifully done. Take your time updating, I'll wait no matter how long! Keep up the good work!
3/18/2017 c1 BlankCanvas624
Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! it has been 2 years but I'm still waiting. Thank you for writing this amazing story, I really love it.
12/18/2016 c1 EshaRoy24
please update
12/4/2016 c1 2RoraDracon
Awww, such a nice story!
9/16/2016 c1 Lumia Tsukino
You should definitely continue it and make it into a idea is very interesting and I like how gintoki can see the different types of spirits surrounding people.
7/5/2016 c1 ShiroyaMakuro
And i think you should make it a series..
7/5/2016 c1 ShiroyaMakuro
shoyou wasn't an amanto..but an immortal that's born from the earth altana..
11/5/2015 c1 16Wolves Silver Wind
Please give this another chapter, I really like the idea and the writing, the chapter as a whole. Please make another!
11/3/2015 c1 28Unidentified Pie
This is a pretty interesting idea, having Gintoki see and speak to spirits. I quite like it. It's not too badly written, but I think you should probably cut down on the full stops, 'cause you tend to use full stops where commas should be and it makes it annoying to read because of how jarring and abrupt it is. For example, "The child then sat down under the tree. Taking cover..." I think a comma should have been used instead. You should probably watch your tenses and punctuation as well; like when you were describing Gintoki going to the dojo, you said "an unlikely duo that change the child's life", when it should be "an unlikely duo that changed the child's life". A few of these mistakes are alright, but having them all over the story makes it difficult to read.
All in all, though, it was a good idea, and if you clean up the story it could be a masterpiece. Good luck with writing! :)