for My lesbian life with Monster Girls: Monster Yurisume

6/21 c157 SandwichLover
I... wow. I originally came for "plot" but ended up staying for plot. Tbh I was expecting all the chapters to be more like this one. But this story absolutely blew me away. Finishing the epilogue left me with that empty feeling, that good one where you finish an amazing book, that I haven't felt in such a long time. It was quite the ride that you took me on, and for that I thank you.
4/23 c1 1knightsofsprite
Welp time to reread it
4/23 c157 knightsofsprite
Aye I finally remember this story! Awww I'm sad I missed out on the ending after dropping off after the con arc? I think. I still hate that its 1 comment per chapter
4/2 c157 16Nintendoman01
Well, that was a hell of a read. At the risk of sounding like a perv...

*falls over* Giggity.
3/22 c141 3Curse of Whimsy
He married Miia? That's a shame
2/5 c1 mia
more plzzzzzzzzzzzz
2/1 c157 55Thunderwolf7226
This was great! I forgot about these sweet girls.
2/1 c157 4G3r1k
Uh. Hmmm. Wow. 10/10
11/18/2019 c156 55Thunderwolf7226
This was a beautiful story and one of my favorites. If you haven't written a side story of Pwess during her rebellious teenage years, I would love to read it!
11/18/2019 c154 Thunderwolf7226
lmao this was great!
10/17/2019 c156 1Nicki Plague
Oh my Goddess! I love Miu! She's so adorable! I wish there was more but all good things must come to an end. I'm so glad I was able to experience this wonderful story and I'm definitely going to check out your next!
10/17/2019 c155 Nicki Plague
Oh Goddess, I feel so bad about getting to this so late, but it was wonderful! Oh I love it so much I teared up! I can't wait to read the epilogue, just about to swipe over to it! This story has been so wonderful. I've loved the whole journey of it. I'll be sure to check out your other story as well.
10/13/2019 c156 ayurinekochan
Thank you for the great story all this time. you deserve every bit of praise you get for it
10/5/2019 c129 Glitzy
It's kind of hard to feel bad for/sympathize with Yuisu. Even though Haru is more intelligent than the average harpy, she's still a harpy and is prone to forgetfulness. Considering Yuisu was Haru's Exchange Species Host BEFORE becoming her girlfriend, she should've known that. There's also her poor handling of the situation between Haru and Hokuto. Haru is a bird of prey and Hokuto is rabbit spirit. She should've seen a feud coming. She should've had better sense and got more involved in the situation. She was a HOST FIRST. The prank war between Haru and Hokuto was partially Yuisu's fault because she wasn't responsible enough.

And considering how often Yuisu goes into Yuri-su mode and pervs on other girls, sometimes oblivious to how that makes Haru feel, she's been the weak one in the relationship and needs to shape up. Haru got jealous at times, but never acted on it out of faith in Yuisu. She's always been dependable, so what Yuisu said about her not taking her requests seriously was complete and utter nonsense. It's a good thing Haru never asked Yuisu NOT to check out other girls, because there's no way Yuisu would be able to keep THAT request. -_-
8/22/2019 c3 Skyler
I'm not sure if your aware of this but your image Imgur /(letters) don't lead me anywhere
850 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »