FanFiction.Net
for The Taste of Fire

2/5/2019 c1 Allie4Life
The ending was amazing!
1/5/2018 c1 nap team captain
Yes, I've totally had a fluffy moment where the person I like is flattered that I write about them then proceeds to woo me. 17/10 can relate lol
But, overall, this fic, the fluff is real. I now know why people blush when they read fanfics. THE FLUFF IS REAL!
10/24/2016 c1 Love this
The other exceeds names are Carla and Panther Lilly. But good otherwise
8/5/2016 c1 21mushi9
I loved this so much! The last line by Lucy especially! It's hard confessing when you don't know how the other person feels, so you described that perfectly!
7/30/2016 c1 30sleepless-royalty
This is just too perfect for words. IT'S SO FLUFFY I COULD TASTE THE SPARKLES, but at the same time it was the good kind of too fluffy. I don't know how to explain how good-and-really-fluffy (at the same time) this is, but it just IS, okay?

I am terrible with words. Why do I want to be an author one day again?

Anyways, I just adore their thought process, and the way they were talking about Lucy's characters as if they were talking about the characters but really they were talking about them was just fantastic and I loved it and - ugh, I don't even know what I'm writing anymore. It was just perfect and I could totally picture them doing this in canon or something like that and -

OKAY, this is just fabulous and amazing and fantastic and just absolute perfection and I'm just gonna stop right here now.

Keep writing, please, I love your work.

*cuts off the rest of my future rambling because /awkward/*
4/25/2016 c1 Guest
Great! Again, you wrote a great story. I can't wait for you to update again, I' going to say it once again:
Don't take a long break! I need your writing, everyone is in character and it's so perfect! Please write another story soon!
2/6/2016 c1 7Fusion0104
Aww, this was just too cute! It's really, really amazing for a first fanfic! I love how you're just as obsessed with this pairing as I am
1/31/2016 c1 80DancesWithSeatbelts
A delightful internal progression of Natsu thinking about Lucy. Fantastic!
1/20/2016 c1 MizzyPlatinum
AHH SO FLUFFY! Great story!
1/8/2016 c1 NarutoBaby24
Awwwwwwwwww that was so cute! NaLu all the way!
12/21/2015 c1 1Fallen sea
THE FLUFFINESS! I feel all warm and fuzzy now! Thank you!
12/20/2015 c1 32freyjaera
wahhh.. So cute! xD
12/19/2015 c1 Elise
Oh my God so cute! *-* Really well written too! I really liked Natsu's thought process and the fact he needed Lucy's question to realise his feelings (his density does sometimes reach the level of a neutron star...) I enjoyed this a lot, thanks for sharing!
12/12/2015 c1 10allissrose
This is adorable...Nalu fluffiness is the best and yeah, whatever you do to make these do more!
11/16/2015 c1 Guest
This story was adorable and the ending was hilarious! Please keep writing adorable NaLu oneshots!
27 Page 1 2 Next »