for The Kings Court Of Ideas

11/24/2015 c2 1Bobby-Penndragon
Ah very creative, i myself would sometimes think about what it would be like if demigods were mutants instead, very good one shot right here. i like this one shot series you have going on right now. its clever, not quite a full story but very enjoyable to read and help you keep your creative juices flowing, anyway great job cant wait for the next one.
11/22/2015 c1 Moogle
TURN IT INTO A STORY!ยก!
11/8/2015 c1 1IloveGamingAndBooks
I love smart percy but the way this seems is that he is the smartest person soon to be immortal dude who is kickass smart i could see this being a amazing story that goes from child hood all events in his life and ending with his research dying eith him or him becoming immortal but i love it, the idea on its own is beautiful, he dont even hav to kick pplz asses with weapons and hes a king of knowledge, loved it and cant wait for more ideas you have
11/6/2015 c1 1Mr.Mercury 1
I liked the story it was good and the plot was short enough for on chapter. Very cool.
11/5/2015 c1 NothingExistence
Wow this actually had an amazing plot
11/5/2015 c1 vmulano
Great fan fiction! Never read anything like it. I tip my ha to you sir!
11/5/2015 c1 Eclipse
You are probably one of the best writers on this site. If you wanted you could publish your stories and become one the worlds best authors. Please keep writing and dont lose motivation.
11/5/2015 c1 Eclipse
You are probably one of the best writers on this site and I hope you continue your work. In fact if you decided to you could publish your stories you could probably become one of the best authors in the world. Please keep up the good work and never lose hope or motivation
11/5/2015 c1 Guest
Great one-shot :)

On another note could you post The Fatal Flaw of Olympus (the unedited adult version) to adultfanfiction like you did with TTCOC? thanks...
11/5/2015 c1 AgentTucker
Well, I would have to say you still have your skills at writing. And in one-shots I wouldn't be confused by the time travels, and flash backs, and all that other stuff that wouldn't be a problem if I JUST READ, but I'm a lazy piece of sht.
11/5/2015 c1 Guest
Why are you so brilliant? Damnnnn. Your imagination is just amazing. I love your work man, keep up the spectacular work!
11/5/2015 c1 1Bobby-Penndragon
This is so extremely well written, i feel that it is different from all of your other stories but at the same time also the same, the ideas are amazing, you somehow managed to make the characters the same but different at the same time. all around 10/10 would read again.
42 « Prev Page 1 .. 3