for Mon Minou

This was amazing!
6/10/2020 c1 NIGHT RISER
PRETTY GOOD
7/10/2019 c5 Guest
This was amazing I loved it sooooo much. thank you for writing it
2/13/2019 c22 clover
JOLYT SHIT HGOY FUCK THIS ENTIRE CHAOTER WAS SO GOOD! THE ENEIOMESI AU, THE STUPID JOKES, THE TENSION, THE! LAST! LINE! THIS WAS SO GOOD AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!
12/14/2018 c13 ChameleonGiant
I read your 13th chapter, Running Away, and I have to say that this is pretty amazing. I really enjoyed the way you wrote it and how each event that occurred in a non-very dramatic or action-y story where there's usually a lot to take in still felt really full of interesting details and information (I always feel that's not a very easy thing to do). Each gesture and thought process revealed more and more about their character, and even the extra little happenings you threw in there made it really come alive. I still love how you wrapped it up too, mentioning Alya's birthday in the beginning and then having Adrien join in with Mari in their tradition gave it a really warm and silly feeling. I find it super curious that you also gave the mentioned characters some extra background and changed the relationships up a bit, but I feel like it really helped move and compliment the story.

Haha this review came out kinda analytical, whoops. I'll have to read your other additions in this fic. Thank you for sharing 'em :)
9/16/2018 c22 MoiraK
I always laugh at the idea of characters reading fanfiction about themselves! This was a clever take.
9/11/2018 c22 115AmyNChan
oh, these two. XD This was really good, though
9/11/2018 c22 10Q-A the Authoress
Them laughing at fanfics is pretty funny.

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'
7/4/2018 c7 WhimsiKitty
I'm binge reading through your ML fics here, and I intended to only comment once I hit the end, but I just had to stop and let you know how much I loved chapter seven! I love your writing style overall so far, of course - everything's been amazing! The characters still feel in character, but deeper and more real than in the show. I love your attention to detail, with nervous tics, scars, and beautifully written out internal monologue. But chapter 7 was especially sweet! I've been having a rough time, and it put a smile on my face. :) Very warm and loving, with a perfect balance of friendship and something more. Thank you for sharing your work! 3
6/16/2018 c1 IMaren
Best. Oneshots. Ever.
3/3/2018 c9 AkaKawaZeusTheDestroyer
Your comment about it being too hot to walk at 40 was confusing to me. Then i realised you must use Celsius. 40C is 104F. And 40F is about 3C. XD
2/23/2018 c13 MagicKit
#FEARSMOL4LIFE
9/15/2017 c21 Guest
Hey! I just wanted you to know I am in LOVE with each and every chapter in this fic. I am excited to see your next update, and hope your have had a good day today!
8/23/2017 c21 Guest
These oneshots are absolutely purr-fect! A-meow-zing! All of them are definitely the cat's meow! I love them! Please write more!
From,
A loyal and die-hard ML fan who loves your story
693 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »