FanFiction.Net
for Word Girl and the growing envy

6/1/2016 c30 6InuKaglover4ev22
Tobey and Becky are so cute. :D
But TJ needs to chill though, and let Becky and her friends be great lol.

6/1/2016 c29 InuKaglover4ev22
This was good. :)
I'm glad Tobey finally went to go talk to his father.

5/24/2016 c30 Deepizzaguy
Welcome aboard the Wordgirl fan club that has a few writers left after the show ended. It is a pretty good story of Tobey and Becky and her friends in high school looking forward to their futures. Keep on writing these fan fictions. There is a company called W G Ventures that is looking for writers for their show that should be on You Tube around August 2016. Kim71 recommended you as a writer.
4/29/2016 c29 Lily
I am really excited for the next chapter, although I have no questions of my own.
4/25/2016 c1 TDHTF
Oh My Goodness! This story is amazing! I love it! Thanks for writing it! Tobecky forever! I know I must be coming out as a fangirl, but I truly love this ship. Even when watching the Wordgirl series on PBS kids, you can see it if you look closely. In the way they avoid each other, you can tell that they are trying not to fall in love with the enemy, and it totally isn't working. Some of the fan fictions I've been reading has the writers talking about things they or their siblings have seen, like Becky's face after Tobey unwittingly complements her in the episode, "By Jove, You've Wrecked My Robots." Anyway, sorry for rambling, and thanks for writing this story. Please continue to do what you do.
Thanks,
-The Die-Hard Tobecky Fan
4/16/2016 c28 Lily
First, I loved the chapter. Nice scene and cliffhanger.
Next, for the sequel, I think that to be realistic, as much as you can in this alterreality world, I would leve kid math behind. The villains are nice, but not that nice. I am on the fence of having violet and scoops go too, but wouldn't it be better so that tobey is not that only boy on the road trip?
4/16/2016 c28 InuKaglover4ev22
This was good. :)
I'm glad Tobey is going to see his dad.

4/3/2016 c27 Lily
That was such a sweet chapter, but I really want to see more.
Thanks!
4/4/2016 c27 InuKaglover4ev22

4/1/2016 c26 Lily
Ha ha.
3/24/2016 c25 Lily
I was surprised to see Toby's dad, as it was unexpected. By far tobecky is my favorite ship. I cannot wait to see the next segment.
3/23/2016 c25 InuKaglover4ev22
Well, this was interesting.
I really hope Tobey will keep in contact with his father. I bet his mother has been hiding all the letters from Tobey. Mmm.

Well, anyway, can't wait to read the next chapter. ;D
3/22/2016 c24 InuKaglover4ev22
That was a very odd fight.
I wonder who is controlling the robot. Hmm.

Well, anyway, can't wait to read the next chapter. ;D
3/17/2016 c23 Lily
Ah, cliff hangers. Why dr. Two brains? Just why? It was such an adorable moment. I loved the dad- intimidation scenes the best.;)
3/17/2016 c23 InuKaglover4ev22
This was really good. :)
It was so cute how Tobey and Rex asked Becky and Jackie's parents' permission to court them. That has to be the sweetest thing ever. XD
But oh, no. Two-Brains is here. I wonder what's going to happen.

77 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »