FanFiction.Net
for Word Girl and the growing envy

3/8/2016 c22 Lily
I would love a college fanfic of Becky and Toby. But I get why you wouldn't write one. I liked this chapter and cannot wait for the next few.
3/9/2016 c22 6InuKaglover4ev22
Yayyy! Becky and Bob are home safe and sound. :D
I'm glad Mrs. McCallister was proud of Tobey for saving them, and not all upset. :)
Hmm. But I wonder how Tobey and Becky are going to react when they find out that Dean is going to ask Claire to marry him.

Well, anyway, great chapter and can't wait to read the next one. ;D
3/9/2016 c22 3kingjohnson424
Great story
3/6/2016 c21 6InuKaglover4ev22
Yayy! Becky and Bob are saved. :)
And aww. Rex and Jackie like each other.

Well, anyway, great chapter and can't wait to read the next one. ;D
3/5/2016 c20 Approximately Samara
I had thought of two brains being Tobey's dad before too (not sure why anymore). The only hole I can think of is that Stephen Boxleightner (or however the heck it's spelled) seemed to be a fair bit younger than Tobey's mom, but I do like the idea.
3/1/2016 c21 Lily
The adult relationships seem pretty interesting. I like them a lot!
3/1/2016 c21 3kingjohnson424
Yeah that fake ending almost had me gr8 chp
2/27/2016 c20 Lily
I loved the chapter, but I do not see dr. Two Brains as Tobey's dad. I cannot quite explain why, but it does seems off in my mind.
I cannot wait for the rescue.
2/27/2016 c20 kingjohnson424
That would be crazy good work
2/21/2016 c18 Lily
I loved it.
SPOILERS:
It ended when Becky out word smarted Miss Power and made her admit defeat, as well as stripping her of her bullying powers. There were no galaxic police, miss power just left earth.
2/23/2016 c19 kingjohnson424
Good work however you should only make a sequel. If you don't like the ending
2/20/2016 c17 Lily
Ahhhh! Everything was so sweet until the end! Please update soon because I am in deep anticipation and worry for Becky, and bob. Will all of their friends end up rescuing them?
2/21/2016 c18 kingjohnson424
Nah not going spoil it gr8 chp
2/20/2016 c17 kingjohnson424
Mrs power reverse Becky idont no but gr8 chp ten out of ten
2/11/2016 c16 kingjohnson424
The chapter was ok try slowing down abit I had no problem reading it just moved from scene to scene to fast
77 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »