FanFiction.Net
for Word Girl and the growing envy

1/28/2016 c15 Lily
Tobey just needs to admit this feelings. And somehow convince Becky. I loved the chapter. :)
1/27/2016 c15 Guest
The long awaited moment finally happens by far the second best chapter now my only question what is left for their to be done since two brains is caught and Jackie has finished her job iam so excited
1/29/2016 c15 8k-Liight
Tobey's mom and Jackie's dad are dating now? PLOT TWIST! XD seriously, this is awesome! and about the guy in the green sweatshirt, most people call him the help guy or the exposition guy, but he doesn't have an official real name. neither does the other henchman. there's a lot of random nameless characters on this show XD
1/26/2016 c15 4fromhexagon
Hey, just wanted to let you know that I'm really enjoying your story! Whichever way you'd like to take it next, I'm sure you'll get it to work. All the drama has been fun to read, but I'm glad they're finally, maybe working things out?
I love your OC, by the way - the villain power is really interesting and unique to this show.
(Also, about the other henchman - he's never named in the show. So... yeah, don't worry about it.)
1/17/2016 c14 3kingjohnson424
Great chapter glad to see your back finally jakie being evil can't wait to see what's next
1/8/2016 c13 kingjohnson424
Great chapter could of been slightly better
1/1/2016 c12 Lily
That was so sweet, but I am dying for them to get together soon. It is agony. I agree with what you were saying with soap operas, as I do that too.
Happy New Years and I cannot wait to see what happens next! :)
1/1/2016 c11 Approximately Samara
I'm definitely thinking keep tobecky as the focus but maybe imply Rex/Jackie on the side so that everyone gets a happy ending.
12/31/2015 c12 kingjohnson424
At least you updated good work short but sweet
12/26/2015 c11 Lily
Thank you! I loved the chapter. I would rather have a focus on tobecky.
12/27/2015 c11 2Cherry Pines 14
Tobeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeecccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
I mean Tobecky, please.
12/26/2015 c11 3kingjohnson424
All i want for Christmas is a great chapter an you delivered happy holidays
12/21/2015 c10 Lily
Agony. I really want them to get together soon, because I don't know how much more of this I can take. They should have some sort of a yelling confrontation and then realize that they were both wrong. Something like that.
12/20/2015 c9 Lily
I loved the chapter and cannot wait to see the next!
12/22/2015 c10 8k-Liight
this is a really cool and funny story! of course, there are grammar and sentence structure errors but it's still understandable. and your OC Jackie is very well-rounded and believable, and her powers are very unique to a character. loving the way this story is going so far and can't wait for more! (also hoping for another appearance by Two-Brains but that's just me being a stupid fangirl XD)
77 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »