for Lights and Shadows

4/8/2018 c1 oi770
Hi! I'm reading this again. I'm following you on Tumblr now. Thanks for sharing your amazing stories!
8/15/2017 c1 AprDon
Really great! Love Shep/Thane and Shep/Garrus.
8/10/2016 c2 Petrichora
"He did, after all, have excellent reach." Lol!
8/1/2016 c5 Elizabeth.Electrica
Ow! Poor Hammond!
8/1/2016 c4 Elizabeth.Electrica
I remember Garrus at the bar, when she try to tell him about the mod, he was so arrogant! XD
8/1/2016 c3 Elizabeth.Electrica
Sweet valentine!
8/1/2016 c1 Elizabeth.Electrica
Well... That was hot like hell and without undressing nobody. Nice chapter!
6/19/2016 c1 7MelShep
I romanced Thane in ME2, but was so hearbroken by his ending, that I replayed and romanced Garrus. Although I'm glad I did, as Garrus is now my favourite romance option (and favourite character in general), I always feel a little heartbroken about Thane. It's nice to read stories about him, as I really felt he was a strong, legitimate character who deserved so much better than he got. Another amazing story Mordinette, how do you build such believe able, lovable characters in such a short space of time? Amazing!
3/24/2016 c5 65Suilven
I absolutely adored this! Lucky girl, getting to go on a date with Garrus. ;)
3/24/2016 c4 Suilven
Eee hee hee, this was my favourite part:

"Shepard's eyes narrowed as she recognized that mod-snatching dick from the bar.

"Human," he said as he brushed past her, giving her that infuriating smirk that, despite her best intentions of remaining calm, set her blood boiling again.

"Asshole," she replied with a sneer. The turian chuckled and strolled off, and Shepard, yet again, was left fuming in his wake."

*snort* Although, I do have to say that a Shepard/Nihlus romance could have been fun, too. ;)
3/24/2016 c5 8Tuffet37
This is too cute, poor Hammond didn't stand a chance. : ) Thanks for sharing!
3/24/2016 c4 Tuffet37
*laughs* Oh, this was fun and it makes you wonder how they would see each other after a little Spectre seasoning. : )
2/16/2016 c3 65Suilven
This was just so adorable. I would totally want a teddy bear like Garrus'. ;)
2/16/2016 c3 3ShadowedFang
Garrus... you are such a sap.

Always good to hear from you Mordinette.
2/16/2016 c3 8Tuffet37
EeeeEeeee Valentine's fluff! I love it! Smart turian - get her chocolate and just sit back and watch her enjoy it. hehe
21 Page 1 2 Next »