for Freefall

7/7/2019 c13 Lenexis
oh boy this was quite the journey. I love this fanfic so much. Keep up the good workI hope to read more of your fanfics in the future
4/7/2018 c13 1OnyxSpell
You know what? I'm glad it had a happy ending.
5/22/2017 c1 Guest
God damn ninjas and their onions
1/9/2017 c13 Guest
This was the best story I have ever read concerning angst. The angst and the hurt and comfort were brilliantly put into this story and it made me cry more than once. 10/10 I love it, although it was very sad. Danny's parents made me pretty though but I'm glad it worked out. Very well done.
1/7/2017 c13 just.rreading
lovely ending! i love this, i just- UGH it's so beautiful!
9/14/2016 c13 1DemonsNeedHugs
I cried so much. It was gross and snotty and terrible.
So obviously I loved this story. It was beautiful,sad, and angsty. Great job. Thankyou for the caring Vlad. He was very sweet, loved him. I'm not kidding when I say I cried. I was absolutely bawling for three chapters.
9/5/2016 c13 5Nexus Bladeguard
This was...a beautiful story. Detailed and deep, with enough emotions to make it all the more interesting. Really, damn well done, Alicia of the Temptation.
9/3/2016 c13 lexi1220
That was beautiful.
9/3/2016 c13 astorii
Woohoop. Reveal to Lancer. But holy shit that was deep and dark with hOw Danny narrated his feelings. And the "They're going to experiment and test me. Then kill me" part. Eep. Tbh, I've lost quite a bit of interest in the Danny Phantom Phandom so any DP fics that are updated on my follows list go ignored but this. When I saw it was complete I had to finish reading. I'll definitely read the sequel once you find time to write it. Tbh, school is hell so I wish you luck with your year. :3 Loved this story and I'll definitely reread it again from time to time.
7/17/2016 c11 Guest
I have a box of tissues if anyone needs it. Just in case. I want to hug Danny.
7/15/2016 c11 33faedemonn
im cRYing
7/15/2016 c11 soto.coyote14
heart man you hit my heart good!
7/14/2016 c11 25Candykaykay2001
Alright the review below the other two that's long as hell, that person it being a giant asshole and I'm glad to see you continued anyway. You better keep on writing because there are people who love what you do. Let the haters be haters because at the end of the day, your still doing what you love and people still love you for it. :-) I'm one of those people.
7/13/2016 c11 4lexi1220
This my friends... is progress! Yay, Danny's getting better
7/13/2016 c11 astorii
Oh my god Danny my poor son. Still scared of his parents and wanting to hurt himself because he's so numb. They better be okay.
49 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »