for SHUT UP JACKASS

9/3/2018 c1 QINX7
Insignia:WIE9K0A4QNZMB2N6JMOPDGF3FX3E390P9VZYVWQ8
This is a message to all who hate CU.
You need to wake up and harrass them into submission! FU CU is the motto!
Viva La Revolution.
Mary out.
9/1/2018 c1 C3978
Insignia:6Y84NSHLW6GT0W24AKGFVN9MSBV2RVFGFL3YQ4QI
This is a message to all who hate CU.
You need to wake up and harrass them into submission! FU CU is the motto!
Viva La Revolution.
Mary out.
8/11/2017 c1 20zFluffyy
Sound like that one whining about a couple stories I have with some lgbtq in them, like my story, dragon tails. Just ignore the fool, he posts as guest so no one can ban him or find out who he is.
7/13/2016 c1 Jules
Reported for being a waste of space and not a story.
6/27/2016 c1 136WargishBoromirFan
Misusing the "Publish story" function for something that belongs on a forum so that people can actually respond to your challenges, link their final results, (and not have them buried under more non-stories,) and bounce ideas off each other doesn't exactly disprove the anon's point. You've finally started publishing actual fic, which is great, but you need to remove the non-story "challenges" and this mess so that they don't get your account taken down with them when they get reported. Good luck.
11/8/2015 c1 6haloangel21
Ok, I checked out your other stories, and while I do agree with you that challenge prompts can be fun; I noticed you have most of your stories written pretty short.

I think the shortness of the chapters are what's causing people to lash out at you and leave. Plus, some of them are basically stories with plots that make no sense and aren't even with what the description said.

I do think you have some potential to writeany kind of story. If you're looking for something to write, maybe post something about you asking for some ideas; if you don't want to, that's fine. Either way you want it to happen, it's still has to be more than just 50 words. Most people come on here to read stories that have that key component.

Just some advice if you're wondering why you're getting some negative feedback. I want to help you, but you have to be willing to talk to me about it and I'd be happy to do what I can :)

You DO have promise. You DO have potential to write. Don't listen to those who say you can't ;)

Many thanks,