FanFiction.Net
for Last Remnants

1/5/2016 c4 dangerverse
Awesome story so far, can't wait to see where it goes.
Glad to see you're back, I enjoy your writing.
12/31/2015 c4 Thunderweb
Interesting. It is fresh to watch events from other's perspective.
I still think things can go wrong, and Nazarick might be torn apart. Why had I thought it would be merrier if there were more?
12/30/2015 c3 Thunderweb
I supposed Momonga wouldn't be so lonely here, since he has comrades. But now I'm getting scared: something can - will - go wrong. (I'm willing to take it, however, for now.)
12/27/2015 c4 1Stormbringer117
Did lucifer just kill a maid for no reason. Is this part of his Character's race effecting him?
Will he destined to become the antagonist?
Find out next on DragonballZ...
12/23/2015 c4 Alfonse08
At first I thought it was rather cold of Lucifer to go killing that maid off like that, but hearing about him reviving her does show that he at least isn't completely callous in his treatment of their subordinates. Of course the fact he actually went through with this is probably proof that his mindset is already fairly twisted.
12/23/2015 c3 Alfonse08
From how things are going Lucifer is looking to be more of a leader than Momonga, which I feel to be just a little insulting to his own capabilities. I'm not saying he has to be right on everything or always be the guy with the plan, but he handled things pretty well by himself in canon, and while you haven't made him look incompetent you do make it seem like his opinions are mostly secondary compared to that of the others.
12/23/2015 c1 Alfonse08
Wow it's nice to see another Overlord story on the net, looking forward to seeing where you take this.
12/17/2015 c1 TheOnlyKing
I don't know what this story is about at all, I don't even know what it's based on but from reading the reviews it looks as if people don't like where this story is headed which means one thing: They are soft-hearted fools that haven't been around for your earlier works! Go back to the one story where your work is appreciated, where all your reviews are positive: Kage no Naruto!

Seriously man, I've been waiting 4 years for you to update that story...
12/15/2015 c4 3Iamwhononofyouare
Definitely surprising that a super group-decision guy like Momonga would choose not to consult with at least one of his comrades before running off.
12/14/2015 c3 56006
Haha, I think the slime is my favorite character.
12/14/2015 c2 56006
Whats "racial level"?
12/14/2015 c4 Random Reviewer
Lol, I knew something terrible was going to happen to that maid the moment it was mentioned she'd been the one assigned to clean up Lucifers room.

That aside when the maid is commenting on her being 'tall' and that that tends to put off men she says she's taller than Momonga. She really, really, isn't. Momonga is well over 2 meters in height, far beyond her measly 5'11. Or, at least, that is what he is in the anime.
12/14/2015 c4 Guest
I think this is awesome stuff that I have in front of me !
12/14/2015 c4 Guest
I love it! I love how they are not all just one person. They all have their own views and each is just as important as the other. I also like Lucifer since you always need a villain, thats why shows like Game of Thrones exist
12/14/2015 c4 4F13D
I gotta agree with the others. If u don't rewrite Lucifer to where he has some redeemable qualities or ay least have the maid be resurrected in any way the story will get unlikable. All characters are loyal to each other like a family and having Lucifer kill one of the maids is really fucked up. I am very reluctant in reading anymore because of that scene.
357 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »