FanFiction.Net
for Last Remnants

2/1/2020 c12 Maleon
love your stories. this and kage no naruto are two of the best stories I've ever read (that I've read twice, even, which I don't do very often). also thought you'd like to know that the dub for the 2nd and 3rd seasons of Overlord are out
12/7/2019 c4 3damiantran280
Why did u have to kill that maid.

That really wasn’t necessary...
11/13/2019 c12 cadiz etrama
Thank you very much for the story. I hope to complete the story
9/7/2019 c1 skrapsynneh
Wow, I found this late. I had read your Naruto story many years ago, but that may have been in the time that I did not know about the follow author function.

This would be a few years late now, but I will enjoy the rest of the story present.
4/19/2019 c12 Crembels
Its been over a year since you updated this... I am really hoping that it's not dead because I am really enjoying this a great deal. I love Overlord and I really like that Momonga has some friends of equal status to him in this story.

I've added this one to follow and favourites. I hope you find it in you someday to update this and continue the story, your writing is great and I found myself really looking forward to the next chapter after I finished each one.
3/19/2019 c6 2Daneil the rat
Is it weird while Tigris used[Time Stop] I imagined [ZA WARDO] from JoJo's bizzare adventure?
2/7/2019 c4 Guest
I was interested for a bit. Not too much anymore since chapter four. It more or less a bland experience seeing another telltale sign of a character falling into darkness in yet another fan fiction.
1/25/2019 c12 Ak4sh4
I really like what you got going here so far.
Sure I personally believe that announcing they can do 6th tier magic is a bit too much considering that 4th with a few 5th tier spells or 5th with one or two 6th would do the job just as well but oh well lets see where this will go.
I am really looking forward to reading the next few chapters which should be action packed :)
1/13/2019 c13 SilverShadow767
Please continue this, it is so well written and a eye grabber!
1/10/2019 c12 GDIMartok
I really like this story and I want it to come back!
357 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »