FanFiction.Net
for Last Remnants

11/27/2015 c3 20Zaru
I'm liking Lucifer more and more as I see him. If I have to guess right, he's probably your favorite character to write as well.

And Women being synonymous with nuts. Hehe.

And poor Mare, being intimidated by Tigris like that. Also, should Tigris brig up the fact that well, Demiurge wants Mare to practice the birds and the bees and start finding some ladies for baby making(which in a perfect world is perfectly fine by me considering Mare's trap status. Hehe). But now we have our roles assigned to the four beings, with Tigris going out and being the one to learn of the world.
11/27/2015 c3 Guest
Lucifer is an asshole
11/27/2015 c3 Awesome
I love how all the supreme beings interact with each other, I was worried you might turn momonga into a mary sue but it looks like everyone is just as important as the other. great stuff
11/26/2015 c1 Guest
Cant wait for the next chapter!
11/24/2015 c1 Anonymous
Great stuff!
11/24/2015 c2 Fan
This is honestly a gem of a fic in the Overlord category, keep it up!
11/21/2015 c1 lukas
This is a great story please continue.
11/21/2015 c2 Random Reviewer
An interesting chapter, I can only assume that just like how Momonga took on the mental aspects of a lich (becoming quite capable of evil acts, thinking with necromancy, etc etc) to fit his character that the other members have also taken on mental aspects which fit their characters. And Lucifer is literally modeled after the Prince of Lies and, formerly, one of the leaders of the heavenly host (aka: strategist and general).

This could be potentially bad, since as the players take on mental aspects as befits their race it could lead to friction that otherwise wouldn't be there. That said I've got a feeling that even if there is friction enlightened self interest will see them cooperating with each other since their survival kind of depends on it, and while they might be influenced it wouldn't necessarily be enough to counter the fact that they're all friends that have known each other for years.

That said I suspect they'll be a bit more cautious with their scouting this time around (possibly leading to Shaltear not being mind controlled) since at least one of them will probably come to the conclusion that other players *and* world items might have also made the transition.

Also may I just say that Lucifer's auto-guard ability seems really powerful if it can just shrug off 7 8th tier spells back to back? Is his damage-negation ability higher than Momonga's thanks to class levels or something? I get the feeling Luficer is definitely speced more towards actual combat than Momonga was, same deal with Tigris whom seems like he might be either a physical fighter or a fighter/mage hybrid. Herohero seems like he might be a crafter or rogue type, since he's got shoggoth levels and Solution Beta is the only other shoggoth we know of whom also is a rogue type. Hope he figures out how to take human form with his shoggoth levels like Solution, otherwise that's going to play merry hell on his sense of self (to say nothing of the fact that he won't be able to properly interact with others in the world.

Finally you should probably mention when you're posting those stat blocks at the end of a chapter that the standard 'cap' on a statistic is 100.
11/23/2015 c2 MasterOfDragonsGod
Nice chapter
11/23/2015 c1 MasterOfDragonsGod
Interesting
11/17/2015 c2 psychominer
you should probably note that albedo has a deap loathing towards the other guild mates although it was never clarified if the three that were still active were included in this,she even has plans to kill them of silently should they ever be found
11/17/2015 c2 Guest
Ahah, it's true that writing Lucifer like that would be awkward !
Great chapter btw !
11/17/2015 c1 Guest
I'm pleasantly surprised to see such a well written fan-fic for Overlord. Please continue this, I'm excited to see where you go with it.
11/17/2015 c1 strongmayhem
God.. That's good... I am hooked... Keep it up, and also thank you for writing this...(but also whyyyyyy, don't get me obsessed over a story again urghhhhhh, there is already too much i'm obsessed with i don't need to add another one...)
11/17/2015 c2 Shirosaki Kizuro
Will there be other SUpreme Beings character sheet? And thank you for updating, its fulfilling.
357 « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »