FanFiction.Net
for Last Remnants

11/17/2015 c2 Shimapan Hero
This will certainly be interesting, I get the feeling Momonga won't be taking on the name Ainz Ooal Gown, really excited to see a new take on Carne Village, makes me wonder who will handle it and how, Momonga only seemed interested because of Sebas presence in the LN, I wonder how this will change his already ambiguous moral compass having HeroHero, Tigris, and Lucifer around. All are likely in the Evil-Extreme Evil range.
11/17/2015 c2 6Turais
They use the honorific of -sama i guess since they have a mutual understanding of one anothers accomplishment hence the use of the -sama
11/17/2015 c2 5Sgt. M00re
Great job so far, also will there be any lemons?
11/17/2015 c2 deathwing316
more feed us more updates!
11/17/2015 c2 Xalve
Looking forward to the next chapter.
11/17/2015 c2 1Parzival12
Awesome! I cannot wait for even more!
11/17/2015 c2 2Eclipse1234
So. Lucifer has some kind of mind/intent reading skill, and seems to want to become a conqueror. Perhaps he intends to overthrow his fellow lords? Out of the 4, which one is the strongest currently?
11/17/2015 c2 Blinded in a bolthole
So, Lucifer is trying to do Lucifer-ish things and start a rebellion?

Also his uncanny way of guessing others' intentions seems like a racial thing. Very much like Momonga's functional emotionlessness.

I wonder how things would work in regard to the outside world.
11/17/2015 c2 1Weisser Ritter
That was great! I laughed harder than I should have when Lucifer activated the Arcane Eye and triggered everyone's contingency spells. There's not the slightest doubt in my mind that he knew exactly what would happen, yet he did it anyways to go over his guildmates' reluctance to immediately resort to attack magic.

What a guy.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks for your work.
11/17/2015 c2 20Zaru
Nice to see Herohero's reaction. I would be freakin out if I was but a pile of goo on the floor. Makes perfect sense in that context.

And Lucifer is taking charge. I wonder how he will react to Shalltear glomping him or being all cutesy vampire Moe on him(especially with Albedo going all "ravish me" back in canon with Momo). Tigris does have a fair point in offering some compassion. No need to be cruel dictators at this point given the NPCs loyalty. Then again, they don't know that and better safe and sorry.
11/16/2015 c1 4deeed22
This is Gold.
11/16/2015 c1 psychominer
keep it up this could be a fun read
11/15/2015 c1 Dorben
I LOVE IT!

After seeing Project End, which made me WEEP, this is just the thing to pick me back up.

I really hope you continue this!
11/11/2015 c1 Guest
my only complain is the use of honorifics in this fic. If you don't know how to use them properly, I suggest that you don't use them. the supreme beings refer each other with -san honorific, but you using -sama and -san sometimes making it wierd.
11/13/2015 c1 Sceonn
Sama? Why are they referring to each other as such? Neither the Anime nor the Light Novels had the players refer to nen another with such formal respect!
357 « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »