FanFiction.Net
for Last Remnants

11/13/2015 c1 FinalGuardian
Love the by play between the guild, looking forward to the next chapter.
11/12/2015 c1 6Sir Godot
Ah, a nice idea indeed. Overlord is one of my newest favorites, and it definitely needs some good stories. With four Supreme Beings, who knows what will happen? Will there be infighting, united conquest, or something completely unexpected? I can't wait to find out. Also, it's a nice touch you used actual characters and used their personalities as much as it's possible with what little we know about them. As not all of the 41 members have been named you could just as well have used complete OCs after all. So yes, a nice touch in my opinion.
With that being said, please update soon, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Sir Godot
11/12/2015 c1 pan0ply
Oh yes, I really look forward to future chapters. It'll be especially nice to see how Albedo's character will stray from canon now that 3 more 'Supreme Beings' are with Momonga. Since you've read the LN you definitely know what I'm talking about.
11/11/2015 c1 9Thanathos
Good chapter, and even better to see you back.

As for this chapter, it is interesting. I'm curious to see how the presence of three more Players will change things. The first question would be how many can even mimic humans, because that puts serious limits on how they can act. On the other hand, them having skills that Momonga doesn't does open new paths for what Nazarick can do. It also means that some of Momonga's decisions are now up to a democratic vote rather than just being made by a being whose emotions are being suppressed by his race. I do wonder what Luci Fer's angelic race will do his rather malevolent personality.

Speaking of him, I know this is your choice, but I vote that he be the one in that first clash against the Theocraty. I just want to see their reaction when an angel of Luci Fer's rank pops up, crushes their best efforts like child's play, maybe summons something REALLY impressive just to show the fools how that looks, and of course mocks them through the whole thing.
11/9/2015 c1 Guest
I always lovery ore ad stories that feature what it would be like if Momonga wasn't the only player that stayed in the game. Each on is unique and original. I can't wait to see chapter 2.
11/10/2015 c1 Shirosaki Kizuro
Still wondering how Tigris looks. And why is Tigris and Momonga being called by -sama suffix?
11/10/2015 c1 3Iamwhononofyouare
Hmm, I have no idea how you'll play this, but I look forward to it.
11/8/2015 c1 Angel
Try looking up kazuma kaneko for inspiration to add on to the story or better yet warhammer.
11/8/2015 c1 Guest
Hey ! Holy shit ! It's good to see you back !
No worry, real life is a bitch.

I'm even more pleasantly surprised to see you back, in the Overlord fandom !
I really enjoyed this chapter, there's a great mix of friendship and humor, and it is great ! Not the usual kind, the one that I would associate with Overlord.

Thanks for the chap !
11/10/2015 c1 LordSamiel
It's awesome to see you again.
I'm definitly looking forward to see what you will do with this.
11/10/2015 c1 Blinded in a bolthole
A very well-written chapter, and dare I say a head and shoulder better than that one translation of the novel I read.

Even though I hope this fic takes a different direction from the LN (In-which the overpowered Tomb of Nazarick steamrolls over everything and Momonga, now an unfeeling undead, leaves his near-genocidal servants to do as they wish), even if you don't... I don't see myself caring.

I don't care for guys like Luci Fer but gotta admit their antics are fun to watch... from safe distance.
11/10/2015 c1 16animefan29
Oh, the second "if there were members of Ainz Ool Gown" with Momonga that I have seen. I am seeing a lot of good things regarding character interactions.
11/8/2015 c1 6Turais
Would be nice if by chance after the arc with the empire and kingdom battle, you can add in a tidbit of them creating a super tier spell that can connect the new world to their own world..,
11/8/2015 c1 10The Shard of Flame Ice
This is a great piece you've got here. I wholeheartedly share your sentiments regarding Yen Press licensing Overlord, as I'm sure many others do.

My knowledge of Tigris Euphrates is spotty, but the unique and very personalized depiction each of the members has is very refreshing-very in-style with Overlord, good job! It helps there's only four of them, so they can all feel as different as you can make them. I was actually expecting Peroroncino and Bukubukuchagama, or even Touch Me or Tabula Smaragdina though, but this is fine too.

I will admit, I am a bit leery of making Shalltear go the Albedo route, but honestly speaking, because this *is* Luci Fer, it actually helps reinforce his character; he IS the biggest troll in the guild, after all. This would probably only work with Peroroncino himself otherwise.

Similarly, I am a bit worried about Luci Fer. He is easily the wild card of the group right now, and there's no telling if he'll go along with Momonga's leadership for now, or if he'll strike out on his own with Shalltear in tow. Right now, he is the most obvious choice of person who'd undermine Momonga's authority as Guildmaster. Herohero looks like he'd easily go with anything. I can't speak for Euphrates, but I'd bet he'd choose to stick with his friends. Momonga himself will probably capitulate to any of their demands so long as they don't threaten Nazarick's stability.

From a purely dramatic point of view, it is easy to see that having Luci Fer stir up conflict would make the story more engaging, but Overlord is equal parts something of a power fantasy and a quest for a lonely man to find a place for himself in the world-I definitely do not want this kind of thing to hang over Momonga like a cloud. It would not look well at all, either, because of Luci Fer''s past tendencies; it would become easy to dislike him for it, and Players falling to in-fighting has already been done in-universe.

Still, you've got something great going here. Let's see where you take it. I'll come back to check this out after they finish Volume 9, shouldn't take more than a couple of weeks...
11/8/2015 c1 45Wacko12
you know after reading this one and some others, I might want to do something like this in the future
357 « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 Next »