for Blue Summer Wind

5/27/2018 c4 Summer Nickels
I really liked this story. Its funny and really good. I hope you will continue with this some day cause it is really good.
5/5/2017 c3 nakama14499
Normally,I don't like the story being told by the character's view cause if the author don't careful in using words,sentences,story's content,... ,it will be come your story is so fascinating ,your writing style make me want to read over and general,this is a lovely story and hope you won't drop up the good work!
12/16/2016 c4 Marinette 432
More!
11/24/2016 c4 1dogsrcool5
Please write more
11/24/2016 c4 Flipperzz
So stinking cute! I love it!
11/13/2016 c1 Guest
What why didn't my review get posted I wrote so much?(Raina)
11/13/2016 c1 Guest
Oh my God, Kris, I'm so in love with your RoLu pairing it's unhealthy! You know I'm a sucker for RoguexLucy but your writing just makes it a thousand times more brilliant ahhh :D I LOVE THIS SO MUCH ALSO THANK GOD YOU UPDATED THIS STORY.

I apologize for reviewing so late, this site wouldn't let me log in for some reason? ANYWAY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THANK YOU FOR THIS SUPER LONG CHAPTER OH MY GOD I WAS HOLDING MY BREATH THROUGH THE WHOLE THING WAITING FOR WHAT ROGUE WOULD SAY

First off you've written this so well, and the name Blue Summer Wind is gorgeous. I love your descriptions, there's something so soft and beautiful about the way you described the farm and her surroundings, exactly like Lucy would put it. :) I actually re read the part where you talked about all the work they did on the farm because it was just so vibrant and happy to read?
Okay moving on to OMG ROGUE. Love how you make Lucy increasingly confident about facing him and not shying away, especially because she talked back to him this time but at the same time she becomes flustered when Gray teases her about him!

Moreover, it's really mature the way you took time (again, SUPER LONG CHAPTER WHICH I LOVE YAY) to briefly talk about each character instead of focussing on Lucy alone. I love how balanced her relationship with Gray is and it seems really natural to me ahh I adore it. I'm bad at giving individual backstories and enough screentime to every character the way you do so I really admire that 3

OH. MY. GOD. Rogue stepping in as the hero is my aesthetic oh my God
AND YES YOU SLAY BADASS LUCY. I loved that part it was kinda funny XD
Thank you so much for posting this for me I love you to the moon and back :)
11/9/2016 c3 Flipperzz
Hey I'm really liking the story, it's super cute and I'm always a sucker for rogue! I hope you continue to update and don't take another year off, it might break my heart! Keep doing you though!
11/9/2016 c2 dogsrcool5
Please write more
11/11/2015 c1 dana
omg don't do this to tell me you will update soon!