FanFiction.Net
for Dear Castle

1/4/2016 c3 TORONTOSUN
I like this story very much. I like that they are ready for that leap.
1/4/2016 c3 19Purple Satin
Really sweet story and I am enjoying it immensely. Thank you for writing and sharing this. Look forward to your next update.
1/4/2016 c3 TheLoudMouth
Chapter 3 seems a little bit rushed through, but nonetheless great story, very well done.
1/4/2016 c3 life's a mystery
oh wow great chapter :)
1/3/2016 c2 Castlefan66
Please complete this, Great Story only needs one more chapter and Thanks in advance
11/13/2015 c2 I'm Widget
Wow. Can't wait to find out how he reacts to this! More, please!
11/13/2015 c1 I'm Widget
Love this.
11/11/2015 c2 Chacha
Oh! I like your story alot! And I want to read more. Is there going to be more? I hope, wish you do. Great story.
11/11/2015 c2 Em
Omg what a beautiful and amazing look into Kate's thoughts and feelings regarding her decisions and her feeling . Beautiful

This letter journal is brilliantly written and the most emotionally revealing looks into Kate's deepest thoughts and into her heart .

My lord Castle reading this has to be emotionally heart wrenching and heartwarming at the same time .
Kate has bared her heart and soul and he can read and feel her guit at keeping him away and he knows she lied to him about remembering.
He must be alternating between hating her , the lying and forgiving her and loving her .
He is reading her hurt and guilt but also about her love for him , them .

The line were she she says I love you but also says that is not her whole truth that she is IN love with him :)) is so much stronger .
There is a difference we all say I love you , but when you also put in I am IN LOVE with YOU it means so much more , it means always and forever.

Beautiful beautiful

Looking forward to more

11/11/2015 c1 Em
Nice start to this :))

Castle and a notebook, journal of Kate's hmm
His curiosity is going to get the better of him I suspect hahaha

I suspect Kate's appointment is maybe with Burke ?
Is the notebook her thoughts that Burke is making her write down ?

Looking forward to the rest .

11/11/2015 c2 lb
great letter. I think it goes through Kate's emotions and reasoning very well. It explains so much of why she hid out all those times. I think Castle should try to put the notebook back where he found it before she knows he had it. That way, if her appt was at Burke's she might know it was missing but not that he had it.
11/11/2015 c2 Guest
Amazing and brilliant and beautiful beautiful beautiful story ,

He thoughts in her journal are my god amazing and beautifully true . I am going with her appointment is with Burke and the notebook is part of her therapy.

Amazing story

Thank you for sharing this with us:))
11/10/2015 c1 Guest
Bad Castle! Bad! You should know better than to do that. Respect the woman you love's privacy and let her tell you whatever it is she wrote if she wants to.

Of course, he won't and then he'll have to deal with the fallout. And deservedly so.
11/9/2015 c1 Guest
Good!
11/11/2015 c2 8Krystalslazz
This is great :-) i cant wait for more :-)
55 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »