for Lightning in her blood

1/6/2016 c2 6MissRiggins
I hope you update soon this is really good
1/4/2016 c2 Guest
This is such a great story! Please update soon, can't wait to see what happens next :)
12/24/2015 c2 Ela.Nogueira
This is really good! I really liked The way that You made Thor hade This conection with The Avengers team members, it kind make him more human (sorry for My broken english, i'm not a native speaker)
12/23/2015 c2 Nerdy-Country-Girl89
Please update this soon
12/18/2015 c2 Guest
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE YOU SAID YOU HAD MORE IDEAS AND THAT YOU WOULD UPDATE BUT NOW IT HAS BEEN OVER A MONTH AND A HALF SO PLEASE UPDATE!?
12/11/2015 c2 Nickie
Please, continue...
12/7/2015 c2 Guest
you have to finishh it

Oliver walks into the lair with a black eye and a bunch of scratches. Felicity rushes to help him. "Oh my God! What happened to you?" she asked, but secretly suspecting that it was an Avenger from Asgard. "I don't know" he answered, "Some weird dude with a hammer attacked me... I'm pretty sure it was Thor" Felicity was trying to contain her laughter. She failed. Oliver looked at her "What? Do you know something?" "Nope" she answered, popping the 'p' at the end of the word.
12/6/2015 c2 xgirl67
I always love fics with Felicity and the Avengers, sadly there aren't many of them. I am loving this one. It's so different. Can't wait for the next chapter, hopefully Thor and Felicity will finally meet and talk.
12/5/2015 c2 Selena8712
I LOVE IT SOOO MUCH PLEASE UPDATE SOOOOOOON!
11/29/2015 c2 pia
i hope that you continue with this, i really enjoyed reading this little story. please update soon!
11/24/2015 c2 Bringbackianto
This is fantastic! I would love to see more if you are thinking about continuing this.
11/21/2015 c2 SammyBear16
Hi I am loving these one shots so far but can you make them a little longer?
11/17/2015 c1 Kelly
Im thinking it would be fun if thor decides to be matchmaker to captain america and felicity
11/17/2015 c1 Kelly
Im actually thinking that it would be fun if thor will decide to be matchmaker to captain america and felicity
11/17/2015 c2 Kelly
This is an interesting story. Another take on hope you continue with this one.
92 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »