for Lightning in her blood

11/17/2015 c2 Vicky Tzalachani
That was amazing! The idea of Felicity being a Norse demigod is amazing!
11/16/2015 c1 3emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl
Holy shit! Omg! This Is amazing !
11/16/2015 c2 7Lander
This sounding really good who will win Thor or the arrow, captain America, black widow and the scarlet which I'm guess Thor and Diggle some how being involved
11/16/2015 c2 Tempest103
Could you make this into a Felicity and Steve fanfic. They would be sooo cute together and I could see all of the Avengers fawning over Felicity? :)
11/16/2015 c2 3Alice and the Tweedles
Love it can't wait
11/14/2015 c1 4snarkNsass
What I think...
First your profile reminds me of, well me. Always wanted to live in Disney and have been there more times than I can count. Now on to the story which is fantastic. I definitely think that you should expand on this one as there are too many questions left at the end. It leaves the reader excited for what should be the next chapter. I think that merging the two world with Felicity being a descendent of Thor is innovative and would like to see where Thor being involved in the Arrow world takes us. My vote is for continuation of this particularly enjoyable piece of art.
11/12/2015 c1 1ameliemallette1
jaime beaucoup, tu compte faire une suite?
11/12/2015 c1 1WikidDreams
This has some really great potential, and I really hope you decided to further it.
11/10/2015 c1 CL90
I really liked this. I hope you keep writing i would love to see where you go with this.
11/9/2015 c1 CamJ
Love it ! Wish you would continue :)
11/9/2015 c1 2bookslover93
Would love to read more! )
11/9/2015 c1 FlopsyTheStingyDingo
I would like to see a second chapter.
11/9/2015 c1 k
OMG I love it. Please continue this story, I think it for would be great and funny for Thor to decide that Steve Rodgers aka Captain America would be a better match his little Felicity showing Oliver what he missed out on.
Once again I hope that you continue this story.
11/9/2015 c1 Nerdy-Country-Girl89
love the story so far can't wait for the update :)
11/9/2015 c1 SLYNNR
THIS IS REALLY GOOD YOU SHOULD CONTINUE IT. THERE ENOUGH THREADS THERE TO MAKE IT REALLY INTERESTING TO SEE WHERE YOU TAKE IT.
92 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »