for Unusual Inheritance

12/14/2020 c3 N. A. Wennerholm
Hermione says there is nothing she could that is stupid. She isn't thinking of the obvious solution. The Prime Minister and the Queen The Magical have many laws that are in violation Of the crown and Common Law. By going To both of them With computes if those contracts and Copies of the Book Harry had let her barrow she can take them to show the Two main leaders Of Great Britain and show them what is going on I would get copies of all the of the Law Books of the Magical Community to identify all their laws that violates Common violates common law.
11/22/2020 c9 omh666
Not your most interesting story, but... has a bit of wow of its own. Looking forward to seeing where this is going.
10/21/2020 c9 Guest
I look forward to this story being updated I'm hopeing you'll use the girls to be able to prove Sirius incent
10/16/2020 c9 Guest
So far so good, though wonder what type dumbledore is here cause it will mess with his plans.
10/14/2020 c9 1A Man of No Consequence
I recently found this story and have finished reading through all the chapters. The plot is quite interesting but you'll have to do something different or it'll end up becoming another typical Harem fic by the end of it.

I quite enjoy the subtle character development that is going on but would also prefer it if Su Li acted a bit more human at times. I understand the "Bodyguard Mentalitybut she doesn't offer much in the way of character depth at the moment. Just a suggestion.

I'm eager for more Tracy scenes. I always enjoyed fics with some amount of political shenanigans. It'll be fun to read if nothing else.

Last but not the least, Great work! Keep it up! Eagerly awaiting the next update.

P.S Can you please introduce Luna early? She's my favourite character and also an ocean of fun subplots.
10/5/2020 c8 3Scabbers1957
"NOOOOoooooooooo not a # # #cliffhanger... why in the name of all that's holy, would you do that to us?"
Ok, now that I've got that out of my system, I guess I'll have to add this to my story favorites to see what happens next.
*grumble* *pout*

:))
9/28/2020 c9 3HP.HG. fan forever
I hate it when authors do that to the snake. Now I'm not saying Harry should make obscene amounts of money off it, but those that had been affected should be able to see it was it was. That said, I like the characters you picked and the reasons for them. I am also glad that this is not a more mature rated fic. there enough of those around. Let's see where you take this.
8/10/2020 c9 General Mac
wicked thanks , stay safe and well.
8/4/2020 c5 PGHammer
Why do we have Flustered!Harry here? Naked!Su is why. The master/slave relationship is utterly irrelevant (to Harry); it's that she is female and is nude! Harry has NO idea what a naked female looks like.
8/4/2020 c3 PGHammer
Actually, the situation described with retainers and other staff has Biblical references; both Old AND New Testaments. Old Testament? Joseph (Jacob's son) was, in fact, originally sold into slavery by his jealous older brothers in Genesis ("The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat" is an adaptation of Joseph's story); he worked his way up to become the Pharoah's number two - on merit. New Testament? Acts - slavery was still practiced - usually of conquered peoples - as was the case in the Old Testament. As was the case in the Old Testament, you could work your way up - and even earn your freedom on merit. (This was even possible - in fact, it did happen - in the nineteenth century United States! Uncommon - but not rare as taught.)
6/28/2020 c9 119Shorty
Next Chapter Please
6/28/2020 c9 bkerrmom1
I am looking forward to seeing what comes next ! Love the story ! You have excellent storylines!
6/19/2020 c9 DragonTamer01
Was a little surprised at how quickly the Basilisk had decayed, considering usually when I read stories that involve its body, it’s magically reinforced hide keeps decay from setting in. But then I thought about how long that thing had been alive (over 1000 years) and then I thought, “yeah this makes sense. If something’s been alive for that long and then it died and was exposed to the elements, time probably WOULD attack it with a vengeance.”.
6/16/2020 c8 HeartsGlow
Hopefully, she'll soon drop Divination, and it would be great if she realized that she did not need Muggle Studies.
6/16/2020 c6 HeartsGlow
I was prepared to disregard this story as I thought it'd be another Harry/harem with far-too-young-sex lives. However, after deciding to read the first chapter, I kept reading and found I really like it.
424 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »