for The Family Business

1/28/2016 c11 Anime Fan x9000
This is really good so far, as long as you keep it up, this will just get better and better and better. I know these first chapters haven't really been about Gon, but if you made him shockingly more important suddenly for Goldyk arc and Chimera Ant arc, it would make me the happiest person alive.
1/28/2016 c11 cuddlebunny0330
I completely enjoy reading your recent update; ergo, Hisoka is kind of OOC (considering that even if he was a lover, he would be one heck of a sadistic and selfish one), it wasn't extremely detrimental.

But I hope that as you progress, you begin to show a more negative side of Hisoka (because honestly, despite the fact that I love Hisoka, he's not exactly a great guy to make friends with... if you're not Illumi... both have some extreme personality defects).

Overall, it as still a nice read, and I look forward to your next update. :)
1/27/2016 c11 megane-ue
Wow. I'm looking forwards to the next chapter!
1/26/2016 c11 Guest
Omg you cliff hanger! Hahaha jk love it come on update fast!
1/25/2016 c11 SoulXHunter
Lovely chapter
I do hope that they reunite soon though
I can't wait to see what trials she must overcome for this round of the exam. I hope they aren't too upsetting and more on the amusing side.
Looking forward to future chapters
1/25/2016 c11 2foreverellen
Thanks for the update! Let's see how she gets down safe and sound (:
1/7/2016 c10 Elwin
Wow!
Simply wow. I really love your story, even though I normally don't like stories that re-tell the Hunter Exam Arc. Nonetheless your's is great! Please update soon, i'm curious about how your story will go on
1/7/2016 c10 ASimpleRaven
*snaps fingers*Ok, let's begin.
Ceriwunn...
Ceriduem...
Cerri... Oh, Cerridwen. That's a complicated name. Cerridwen is a polyamorous - wait, what?
In all my 4 years reading fanfiction, i never have come to a polyamorous character. Anyway- a polyamorous hunter trained by Ging alongside her friend Kite.
Now, that synopsis have caught my attention. A polyamorous hunter, trained by Ging, friend ofKite.
I'm afraid of what she can do. Really.
Anyway, let's talk about her; She has a good personality, nice appearance, and, what a interesting Nen. I was surprised to see that she is of Specialization, i was waiting a Trasmuter."Like" me. Quotes on that. I really dont know what to think of the fact that she is polyamorous... It's rather a interesting feature and - in this case- a really, really
REALLY ANNOYNG THING
Why, of AAAAALLL GUYS IN HUNTER X HUNTER YOU'VE CHOOSE HISOKA?!
*takes a deep sigh*Sorry for that. It's a really original thing make her polyamorous and blah, but why Hisoka?I liked the fact that she loves Kite, you can make a FANTASTIC drama when (if) you arrive on Chimera Ant arc. But, really - Please, answer me, WHY HISOKA?!*coff coff*She deserves a 8.85/10
Said that, Let's pass to the writing.
You write really well. Really. A few mistakes here and there, but good at all. You show the emotions of the characters, that is one of the best things you can do while writing. 9.55/10
It is good?Taking Hisoka, it is really good. You should continue?You know the answer.
OF COURSE!
Overral, i will give this 9.00/10 to you. Now, excuse me.
1/5/2016 c10 foreverellen
Love the story! Hisoka is just so sexy LOL thanks for the amazing story. Hope to see an update soon (:
12/31/2015 c10 SoulXHunter
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH I'm so curious now!
Btw I read the snowflake special :P it was wonderful
I'm so curious about her power
Lol can't wait for Hisoka and kite to meet
Can't wait to see what power she develops
Looking forward to future chapters
12/6/2015 c8 4rentamiya
Uwaaaa moooreee pls xD
You think you can add more pairings for her? Hahahaha
Like illumi or chrollo or both or something... Maybe no? I dunno xD
But moree
11/30/2015 c8 SoulXHunter
AAAAAAAARRRRGH
her meeting kite is the cutest freaking thing ever (albeit the violent murder)
I love the lullabies
Wonder how her four new friends will react having learned of her past horrors
Btw I LOVE HISOKA TO DEATH
BUT I HAVE TO GO WITH KITE ON THIS ONE
HE LOVES HER WAY MORE
looking forward to future chapters
11/28/2015 c7 1Stormbringer117
Can you give a more detailed explanation of The Protagonist Nen Hatsu?

Like,
Name of Ability:
Category:
Description of effect:
Conditions:
Restrictions:

Thanks!
11/22/2015 c7 1Luna Lockhart
I love this story so much! I definitely love the practice of polyamory is this story. It's so rare to find a good read that does it so well informed. Looking foreword to more of this great work.
11/18/2015 c6 LuthienAwdur
This is interesting... i wonder if Cerridwen it's going to continue with the two of them or if she will have to choose one. By the way.. where is the name from? sorry for my english
33 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »